Frostfell items, quests, etc

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Leloes, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Three characters? Pshaw! You can do it in your sleep. ;)

You do have four weeks to do it - that's plenty of time, unless you're crazy like Uwk, myself, and a few other people who also have about a hundred alts to go through!
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Leloes and 1 other person like this.
  2. Leloes Well-Known Member

LOL I appreciate the vote of confidence but I'll probably stick with just putting my illusionists through Frostfell. After all I do have a life outside of Frostfell....really I do....:rolleyes:
    Cyrrena, Juraiya, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Found the fist one by chance. Methinks, it couldn't possibly be around here. I'll go around the otherside of this hill. And there it was. Festive. Frostfang out back. Away from civilization.

Cheery: found it at one of the /loc listed on eq2traders. I think it was Argent Tower. Right beside the stone keep.

Then I wore meself out looking looking looking. Found it in Commonlands. Merry.

I did try all of the locs in Commonlands but I'm old and tired and I'm not sure where I found it.

Having a flying mount did help. Particularly in Greater Feydark, although I didn't fihnd any there.

Placed all 3, but not much room in the dojo now. I have more room elsewhere and will move them so they are easier to get to. Move the depots to.

I only ever saw one. Never a second one of the same type. I did check all of the /locs for Merry.

edit: Almost forgot. That was on Maj'Dul.
    Cyrrena, Juraiya, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Yes, there will only be one of a particular chest up in a world, ANYWHERE. In other words, if the Merry Chest is up in, say, Commonlands, then it won't be up anywhere else. At all.

It's a bit of a PITA, but as I said, Track Harvestibles works on it, as I recall. If you don't have a gnomish divining rod, I recommend it. :)
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  5. Leloes Well-Known Member

I think I better call it quits for tonight....extremely tired....need some sleep...*YAWN*
  6. Soara2 Well-Known Member

You can resize the tables to make them smaller. I do that so I know which ones are the frostfell ones as well as fit.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Leloes like this.
  7. Leloes Well-Known Member

I'm probably going to have to move out of my two room setup. I really think it's going to end up being much too small. How do I find out what other housing cost?
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

It will tell you when you click the house door. There are some rent free homes you can get for loyalty tokens and from the summer quests.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Leloes like this.
  9. Leloes Well-Known Member

Looks like after Frostfell I'll be house shopping!:D
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I did make them smaller to fit into the dojo, but its still crowded in there. I have some house items, along with some depots, that all need more space.

Likely one of the deepwater prestige houses on that server and my account will get them.
  11. Leloes Well-Known Member

I'm running out of space with the harvesting I've done. Where can I get those bags that were referenced?
    Breanna, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

On the fuel merchants. And the Frostfell merchant that gives the quest to go decorate a cave mentioned around here some where.

Don't you have any big bags ? There are folks here, I haven't gotten that far yet, who craft 46 slot bags.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Moved them to Nejiara's Deepwater estate, on Maj'Dul. Depots, and frostfell crafting stations.

Now I just have to get a set of regular crafting stations in there and I have a set.

And again, I forgot that I can only put one depot per type in one house.

I think it would be Great ! if I could put all depots I have on one server in one prestige house.
  14. Leloes Well-Known Member

No bags to put any of my harvesting items in. I think I might just go back to doing regular things for a while. I just kind of feel like I'm in a revolving door and getting no where fast.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Juraiya Well-Known Member

The Frostfell shopping bags are sold by almost all the goblin vendors in the Frostfell wonderland. The vendor up top, and the goblin fuel vendors below. They cost less than 1 gold. (56 silver, iirc.) They're bigger than the biggest crafted bags, and because they only hold the Frostfell harvests, it allows you to keep them all in one place until you can dump them in a depot. :)

And in the days before depots, they were a godsend!
  16. Leloes Well-Known Member

Hmmmm....I must have not been looking at the right thing because I just checked the goblin vendors and I didn't see any bags.....perhaps I'll have to check again....Frostfell is about as tiring as Christmas shopping in real life....so much to do.....
  17. Leloes Well-Known Member

.....or maybe I'm just getting old....LOL
  18. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

the frostfell bags do not look like a back pack , they look like a multi colored striped shopping bag.
    something to note about eq2.. its a readers game , reading the description or tool tip and full journal entry's as well as at least trying a right click or examine on .. Everything never hurts . if that fails try hovering the cursor over things , your stats , icons all of it . tons of info there.
    as for doing things with alts ... it gets easier and faster with every run through ... being that once you know what to do there's no more wasted time in futzing around to find out what to do .
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Leloes like this.
  19. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The Frostfell Shopping Bags are at the vendors at the front of the Frostfell zone.

Click my name and send me a PM with your toon name(s) and I can get you some big bags and some sales crates, if you still need such.
  20. Leloes Well-Known Member

I know....I just forget at times...LOL

I found them. Just had to look a bit closer.