Frostfell items, quests, etc

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Leloes, Dec 13, 2019.

1. dorotea Well-Known Member

I picked up a bag for each of my brand new characters as well - they look quite useful.
    My normal bags are full of Frostfell shinies - I assume that unlike harvestables there is no bag for them.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Leloes like this.
  2. Leloes Well-Known Member

I picked up a few of them and I'm having a merry old time harvesting.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can drop those bags full of harvests into your bank or your shared bank slots or your vault in your house.
    Breanna, Leloes and Soara2 like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I take piles of snow, and put them around the legs of the Frostfell stations, that way I know which stations are for Frostfell because they have snow around them.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I put them off to one side. The big ovals down from the entrance to deep water.

Frostfell crafting strations on the left. Depots at the end. I'll put the regular crafting stations on the right.

With various house items leading down that way.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

(cough) Guild bank (cough)
  7. Leloes Well-Known Member

Oops...sorry I keep forgetting....must be my age...memory is going....:rolleyes:
    Breanna, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

"Wwwiiitth a herring !". This Monty Python moment has been brought to you by Gero. Who likes the occasional pun, but doesn't remember any for now.
    Breanna, Soara2, Juraiya and 2 others like this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I make the round snowflake rugs, which come in red, green, yellow, and blue (recipes in Frostfell Feasts and Decorative Crafts III and IV), and pop those under the FF stations.
    Breanna, Soara2, Leloes and 3 others like this.
  10. Leloes Well-Known Member

This is a bit off topic but....didn't feel like starting a new post just for this so I thought I'd ask it here. Are there any backpacks available that have more spots in them?
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

I made you the biggest ones on the bags and the boxes. You can get some bigger ones that aren't player made.
    Cyrrena and Leloes like this.
  12. Leloes Well-Known Member

Ummm...don't tell me...in the guild, right?:rolleyes:
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

:D
  14. Leloes Well-Known Member

DOH!:p
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  15. Leloes Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm probably going to get smacked for this but.....where in the guild are they? I looked but couldn't find them.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

They are in the guild bank. Right click the banker and choose guild bank. They are in bank 1, there are some bags and a ton of boxes. They are all for you ;)
  17. Leloes Well-Known Member

In the bank 1? I only saw bank and I didn't see any bags. Guess, I'll have to take another look.:rolleyes:
    Cyrrena likes this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

Make sure you right click him and choose guild bank not just plain ol bank. All the boxes you can use to put in the broker, your house vault, your bank, and shared bank, and you can even carry them if you want on your character there is no weight restrictions any more.
  19. Leloes Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll remember all that.
    Cyrrena likes this.