Freeport News

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Encanto, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Ellru Guide

Rumor has it that a grumpy old gnome will be patrolling "his land" in Antonica this evening around 7 pm Pacific Time. Perhaps you can stop by to chat with him or help him clean the place up.

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  2. Andura Guide

I do apologize for not getting back to you right away. I do believe that the little ones announced themselves. I hope you were able to join in the fun. /cheers
  3. Gantrypengy380 Member

It's fine. I was able to join in on the fun thanks to the others who were in my group at the time.
  4. Penthesalea Guide

His Highness will be needing the help of his loyal subjects! Meet him tonight (June 2nd) at 7 pm Pacific at the Freeport gate near the gap in the first wall. He will be waiting!

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  5. Penthesalea Guide

Once upon a time one could curl up with a good book...But...

News that the tinkerer's invention is flying off the shelves (sometimes literally, because you know... Gnomes *shrugs*) has left our book lover in complete despair. She will be in The Village of Shin by the docks tomorrow (June 7th ) at 1 PM Pacific (4pm Eastern) looking for those kind souls to help her save these most precious things!

*Please remember that actors for these events do not respond to /tell. Also remember the actors are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*

To learn more about the Guide Program and apply visit here: https://bit.ly/guideinfo
  6. Gantrypengy380 Member

Where exactly IS the Village of Shin?
  7. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Isle of Mara ;)
  8. Jocote Guide

Good evening!!
    Rumor has it that a (non-puntable)Gnome might need some help on Sunday, June 8th at 5pm PDT in Steamfont!
  9. Gantrypengy380 Member

Now, where the heck is Steamfont?
  10. Gantrypengy380 Member

I'm too late, had to go to a baseball game IRL
  11. Jocote Guide

No worries, Gantrypengy380. While we might not run that quest again, we WILL run other events on different days and time. Join in the fun when you can!
  12. Jocote Guide

I've heard a rumor that on Friday the 13th of June, at 10am PST, in the Commonlands, adventurers will find 'someone' who needs 'help' ;)
    (If the server goes down for some reason at that time, we WILL adjust the time for as soon as the server comes back up!)
  13. Gantrypengy380 Member

I'm pretty sure I can make that (finally), but I might be eating IRL, so I might be late to that.
  14. Gantrypengy380 Member

If anybody on Freeport server still watches this thread, a guide will appear in the Commonlands TODAY in about half an hour!
  15. Andura Guide

I heard a rumor that a merchant may be in need of some assistance on June 25th at 1:00 PM PDT in the Loping Planes.

16. Squeecha Senior Guide

Orcs is sooo needy.

One asked mes to let people know he might needs a little help this evening (Wednesday) around 5 Pacific, if you happens to be in the Commonlands area.

actually they was threats involved, but since they were minor.. that counts as asking fors an Orc.
  17. Ellru Guide

Are you looking for a way to showcase your decorating abilities? I saw a "Help Wanted" Sign in New Halas that mentioned there was a new ratonga in the neighborhood looking for help furnishing her new manor. The sign said she would be moving in TODAY around 4 PM (Pacific time).
  18. Jocote Guide

19. Jocote Guide

Pssst ....

Yeah, you reading this ....

I heard that there'll be some Gnomes in the Timorous Deep lookin' for 'Adventures' to help with a special 'project'.
    Come on down Thursday July 3rd at 6pm PST!
  20. Penthesalea Guide

Come join us for a guide party tonight (july 1) at 6pm pacific. Antonica lighthouse. keep your eyes open incase the location is changed!