Freeport News

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Encanto, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Encanto Senior Guide

What's happening on the Freeport Server? Check here regularly for the latest rumors!
  2. Corea Guide

Tuesday November 20th at 6:30 p.m

Be on the look out for a fashion-conscious diva in New Halas!

*Please note that the times listed are Pacific and although we guides try to do our best, sometimes that real life thing gets in the way*
  3. Squeecha Senior Guide

It's always sad when folkses is hungry isn't its? Well, maybes you can help fixes that.

I hears tell that this evening (11/20) at around 5 PM Pacific time, a Froglok with a sad tale wills be in the Feerrott area lookings for some help to keeps his family fed.

Maybe you can do some good for the poor froggies.
  4. Pijotre Well-Known Member

NooOOOOooooOOOoooo!
    Squeecha you left us for the Freeport server? Say it ain't so...
  5. Squeecha Senior Guide

I hasn't beens on Crushbone fors a while. But they will takes care of yous... even the kitties among yous.
    *comfort*

But, I tends to occasionally gets invited to visit other servers..... so you never knows. :D
  6. Pijotre Well-Known Member

*sob* I wondered why I hadn't seen the tasty, crispy mousy that would be great roasted on a fire with redwhine sauce...
    Sorry, my mind keeps wandering off...
    Yes they do take good care of us, especially Elyshka, but I had no idea you left our server, makes me a sad Kerra.
  7. Encanto Senior Guide

11/27/2012 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern)
    A drunken dwarf was seen stumbling about at the City of Freeport docks!
  8. Corea Guide

If you consider yourself to be a fisher person be on the Butcherblock docks this evening at around 6:15 p.m (9:15 Eastern)

*Please note that the times listed are Pacific and although we guides try to do our best, sometimes that real life thing gets in the way*
  9. Encanto Senior Guide

It is rumored that a feisty Coldain will be in Outer Kael recruiting for a dangerous mission on Thursday, November 29th at 8:00 PM Pacific (11:00 PM Eastern).
  10. Encanto Senior Guide

It is rumored that a most intelligent Gnome will be needing some assistance in The Withered Lands at 2:40 PM Pacific today (Saturday). That's 5:40 PM Eastern.
  11. Corea Guide

Tonight @ 6:15 p.m

Is telling Frostfell stories by the fireside your most favorite thing to do? Well, there might be a certain famous Dwarf looking to hear your best stories tonight in the Commonlands!

12. Encanto Senior Guide

Rumor has it that an Othmir with a penchant for fishing could use your help in Antonica around 9:00 PM Pacific (Midnight Eastern) tonight (December 6th).
  13. Encanto Senior Guide

A dwarf obsessed with axes needs your help in Butcherblock at 4:00 PM Pacific (7:00 PM Eastern) today (Friday).
  14. Corea Guide

Tonight , December 11 @ around 6:15 p.m

A certain Dwarf obsessed with all things ale will be needing your assistance in New Halas!

15. Squeecha Senior Guide

Frostfell has barely begun, and already things is going badly for some folkses.
    This evening (12/13), at around 5PM Pacific time, those of you in the New Halas area mights keep an eye out for a poor gobbylin with a serious present problem.
  16. Squeecha Senior Guide

By the ways.. beyond the occasional folkses needing help or with jobs for yous to do, keep an eye open for Guides hanging around the Frostfell trees and Frostfell Wonderland.

We has cookies and baubles and toyses...
  17. Encanto Senior Guide

Rumors are that a klutzy goblin is going to need some help in Frostfell Wonderland on Thursday, December 20th at 5:30 PM Pacific (8:30 PM Eastern).
  18. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays and good wishes to our guides!!
  19. Encanto Senior Guide

Thank you, Mysfit!

On behalf of Senior Squeecha, myself and the rest of the Freeport Guide Team, we wish everyone a safe and Happy Frostfell! :)May Santa Glug be extra generous to all our fair citizens of Norrath!
    HackSlashBash likes this.
  20. Encanto Senior Guide

Rumor has it that a curious snow creature is seeking out worthy citizens to learn of her secrets on 12/26/2012 @ 11:00 AM Pacific (2:00 PM Eastern) at the docks in the Butcherblock Mountains!