Freeport News

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Encanto, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Penthesalea Guide

I am sorry to say Saddey left me a note saying she would not be in Antonica tonight.. Something about her pappy getting into trouble in the tavern. She will try to make it at the same time and place tomorrow 3/13. So come out and lend her a hand!
  2. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Wasn't she there last night? I don't know, wasn't online at that time, but yesterday was when you said she would be there.
  3. Penthesalea Guide

I am sorry Dulcenia I had the wrong date down that first time. Saddey did make it tonight though.
  4. Andura Guide

I heard a rumor while sitting inside Brell's Bar that this Saturday March 15th in Greater Faydark at about 1:00 PM PDT there will be a Sarnak looking for some assistance. Come on out and see what all the buzz is about.

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  5. Penthesalea Guide

This just in!

Oynnia Loresinger is in trouble! The highly valued book of song lyrics that has been handed down and kept in the family for generations. and is said to have been penned by her [in]famous ancestor, Oyni Loresinger herself is lost! It must be replaced before her cousins wedding! Is there anyone who can help?!
    Look for Oynnia inThe Village of Shin on 3/23/14 at 1 PM pacific (4 pm Eastern) IF you can give her a hand! You can find her on the docks.

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  6. Andura Guide

Do you like to explore? Are you brave enough to stand up to giants? Be on the lookout for Kinnia and her sibling today March 23rd at 5:00 PM PDT just outside of the gates to Kael Drakkal.

7. Encanto Senior Guide

A love-struck gnome may need some help in Greater Faydark on Tuesday, March 25th at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern).

*-Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice. To learn more about the Guide Program and apply visit here: https://bit.ly/guideinfo
  8. Andura Guide

Are you the type of player that loves a good laugh? Have you ever played a prank on someone and almost fell off your mount? Be on the look out Saturday March 29 at 2:00 PM Pdt in the Enchanted Lands for a Halfling who needs just the kind of help that only you can provide.

9. Penthesalea Guide

Did you know there was another kingdom in Norrath? NO?! Well if you want to find out more be outside the Freeport gate near the gap in the first wall tonight (April 1st) at 5pm pacific (8pm Eastern)
    This is no joke! His Royal Highness will be waiting for you!

10. Penthesalea Guide

OOPS! Be in the commonlands outside the Freeport Gate near the gap in the first wall! Sorry!
  11. Andura Guide

I heard a rumor that there will be some shenanigans going on. You should come to Antonica at 5:00PM Pdt today April 6th 2014 and see what all the hubbub is about.

12. Penthesalea Guide

A very troubled Halfling Craftsman will be in need of your assistance in Halas on April 9th at 6 PM pacific (9 PM Eastern)
    Look for Blummrupp near the crafting area!

*Please remember that actors for these events do not respond to /tell. Also remember the actors are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  13. Encanto Senior Guide

Word has it that those Gnome Pirates will be setting up their Aether Racing Track in Thundering Steppes for 4 hours starting at Noon Pacific on Friday, April 11th! There might just be some booty in it fer ya. Har!

*-Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice. To learn more about the Guide Program and apply visit here: https://bit.ly/guideinfo
  14. Penthesalea Guide

Spring is in the air and nice weather abounds! And Crediius has decided it is time for another challange! This time his hide and seek escapades will be in the Greater Faydark. Meet Crediius tomorrow (4/15/14) by the druid rings at 6 PM pacific (9 PM Eastern) Let the games begin!

15. Andura Guide

Here ye, Here ye. The dragons are coming, the dragons are coming this Wednesday April 16th at 6:00 PM Pdt to Antonica. Beware, there will be laughs and jovial good fun to be had. /Cheers!

16. Penthesalea Guide

Crediius asked me to post this for all of you who joined him this evening for his game! sounds like you all had a good time![IMG]
  17. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Excessive use of my leaper mount gave me headache I guess >_< but was a fun event after all xD

Kudos for ye guides and fellow adventurers!
  18. Jocote Guide

As April comes to a close, there have been whispers that this coming Sunday, the 20th, at 1pm pst there will be some kind of party .... but with all the Tricksters around, who knows what may happen. Come to the Commonlands and find out ;)
  19. Penthesalea Guide

Oh dear, where did I put them? (looking through bags and books) Don't tell me I lost them! Say! you there! Can you help me? I seem to have lost several parts of my schematics for my invention! Have you seen them?

If you can help our poor inventor or if you have seen what is missing, come to the Withered Lands on April 24th at 6 pm pacific (9 pm Eastern) and give poor Gnickelas a hand! He will be in the New Combine Camp

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.* To learn more about the Guide Program and apply visit here: https://bit.ly/guideinfo
  20. Andura Guide

It's that time of year again =). The weather is warming up and it's time to go explore the world. However, being a tourist can be quite a challenge. Tomorrow May 1st, 2014 there will be a group of tourists in Freeport, drop on by to help them out.

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.* To learn more about the Guide Program and apply visit here: https://bit.ly/guideinfo