Focused Feedback – Zones

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Silzin, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

I agree somewhat but people often look at cool stats like CN or fancy damage proc, it took a while before the message about resistances good understood, but the one about mitigation is not yet fully acknowleged.

But I think that enforcing all the group to have intended gear is not a very good idea, on first run (which was painfull) swatch switched on his warden alt that was totally ungeared, only way to keep him alive was to maintain bolster on him. At some point ungeared members simply died the second following a ressurection from ticks (due to rezz sickness).

A group should be able to carry weaker member, for sure 3-4 people should be equiped.

Currently being ungeared is very punishing, on first run we had two friends with very low gear, one died 12 time, the other 11, i died twice (2 wipes). On second run we had no issue, not even a single death but group was stronger (higher hp, better dps and so on).

Probably ticks should be joustable or blockable, or may be remove the ressurection sickness or make recently ressurected people immune to ticks for a while.
  2. Silzin Active Member

(BUG) the first named in the Castle Highholed Raid has an interesting bug. If you kill him with his det he puts up on 4 people that make then go into the Water, and before they are cured if it.... he will wipe the raid on his death. I understand maned having a Death Throws, but this is a bit much you know?
  3. Jrel Well-Known Member

Thresinet's Den: The last two names took 16 min and 8 min to kill with assassin, one dirge, one coercer, two healers, and tank. We did 6 mill and 13 mill groupwide on the last two names. Qivorux's health could be cut in half at least and maybe Thresinet's health toned down by 1/3.
  4. Kiry Active Member

Neither of these named have any hitpoints already!
  5. Kiry Active Member

The tank can prevent this...
    Stealthmode and Gaealiege like this.
  6. Crychtonn Active Member

/Waves to Kiry :)

Thresinet's trying to train myself and the other scouts to remember not to use Daggerstorm when the spider is active makes the fight much easier. I still get feared on occasion but that's only because it's so hard not to hit Daggerstorm when it's up!!! Damn spiders!!
  7. Kiry Active Member

Hiyas Crychtonn!!! <3 :)
  8. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

This is one of my favourite bugs for a while, named dies, raid dies. Everyone loses.
    Charlice likes this.
  9. Kalika Well-Known Member

Hell i know about intercede, stoneskins, dps, thorns etc ... ... but this guy quite spam his det
  10. Kiry Active Member

Lmao he doesn't spam it - it lasts like 30s (maybe longer, I forget) and he doesn't recast it on anyone else while it's active. That's hardly spamming oh my lord.
  11. Nezette Well-Known Member

#DeathByLols #Daggerstorm4lyfe

Someone suggested that Daggerstorm focus one mob if in singular focus... Me thinks it's because of this mob. I say "no!" I get a kick out of my "oops" moments... Please don't take them away from me!
    Stealthmode likes this.
  12. Nezette Well-Known Member

Depends on your class, I think. As a dirge, the range of my other blues is small enough that it's not an issue. But Daggerstorm pew-pews anyone I'm engaged with! It's the best!
    Stealthmode likes this.
  13. Mermut Well-Known Member

Am I missing something or does Ssraeshza Temple REQUIRE a mage for the final fight? We got there and the only person who could start the heroic op was the tank..and it went immediately to mage...which we didn't have in the group.
    It was very frustrating to go through the entire zone w/o issue and fail on the last mob.. not because we failed to excute the script, but because there was a hidden requirement to have a mage in the group to have any chance of success...
  14. Malleria Well-Known Member

Yep, require's a mage :(
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

It really sucks to do the entire zone and find out on the final mob you're locked from succeeding with no clues, hints or anything until then :mad:
  16. Gaealiege Active Member

There is a hidden achievement involving the shark. It's called "Jumping The Shark" which is a reference to Happy Days. I'm old. =(
    Stealthmode likes this.
  17. Mermut Well-Known Member

You need to get eaten by the shark, I believe.
    Stealthmode likes this.
  18. Jrel Well-Known Member

The pirate ship fight in Hoist The Yellow Jack could be cut in half time-wise (or maybe just the Captain's Health). The fight is as long as the last name in Sanguine Fountains, but the rewards aren't even a green armor piece.
  19. Beee Well-Known Member

Ssraeshza Temple: Inner Sanctum
    Zone takes too long and a missed cure (and whipe) after 20 min fight with the endmob does not make the zone better

First named (Xin'Kaas) has a bug on instant resurrection during the dark sight - the player has to zone out to solve the Problem.
  20. Kiry Active Member

No **** I ran it without a scout cos I didn't know either, but hey I know now that it's a multi class HO so I will always run it with the 4 classes now, big deal we still killed it only we had the DR up for the full duration and it took forever.
    Stealthmode likes this.