Flame of the Phoenix LF more friends.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Seryndipity, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Seryndipity Active Member

Freeport server! All levels, classes and alignments are welcome! Our experience as leaders helped us to form a solid foundation for our guild of inclusion, not 'exclusion.' We work together to help provide a positive and helpful enviroment. With Flame of the Phoenix, you'll find zero drama and a guild that allows any casual player to feel at home. Eventually, you'll find guild events scheduled on the calendar for all levels. We love tradeskilling as well as adventuring! Our Hall is presently located in New Halas for both good and evil alignments and at GL 100, we have most amenities that all members can use. If you'd like more info send us a /tell in game to me Kattana/Laeyia, Auranne, or Bliight. Happy Adventuring!

Come visit us on our Forum Board at flameofthephoenix.freeforums.net and register for full access to all.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  2. Seryndipity Active Member

Let's face the fact that server populations are down and with the server consolidations coming our way, we all hope to have lots of new people to adventure/craft with. Those of you who are 'guild-less' might favor a casual yet very helpful guild to call your home. Flame of the Phoenix might just be that to you. We reached guild level 80 together this morning, have some new friends that joined us in the past two weeks AND added more Hall amenities for all members to access. We sponsor guild events that include Heritage Quest night, Agnostics runs and are there for you when you need help. Feel free to create a character here on the Freeport server and come see for yourself. There are talks of a universal guild where other guilds are joining as one. I'm sure that has its merits but we will never be a part of that because there is always some sort of drama or another in guild merges. Hope to hear from you soon!
  3. Seryndipity Active Member

If you are a new player to the game and have a new character, we give Welcome Gift Packages to help get you started.
  4. Seryndipity Active Member

We know there are those players who are limited to F2P and unable to pay for Full Access, which obviously means they are missing out! As a bonus to any new members who join, I will provide them with (1) Krono to help you out. You must maintain active status in our Guild and help contribute in any way you can, (Adventure/TS writs), crafting items for the Food/Drink depot or other ways. If I am not in-game, send me an in-game mail from the character you would like to join the Guild with and when you'll be on again. We look forward to hearing from you!
  5. Seryndipity Active Member

Also, if you are unable to find me on the Freeport server to ask for an invite to the Guild, please leave a message for me here on the Forums, private or reply post, with your character name on Freeport. We achieved Guild Level 85 today and working hard to provide all of the amenities for our guild friends.
  6. Seryndipity Active Member

Even more new guild friends joining each day and that includes higher level players as well. We in leadership have designs on running AoM content so if the word 'casual guild' means to you that you won't see any of that, I can assure you if you join, you will be a part of that as will all guild members that wish to.
  7. Aife New Member

Our guild will welcome any and all classes & levels but we are selective in the type of person and their personality because we want players who are like us. That has turned out to be very good news for our members because we all do get along very nicely without the drama that does seem to happen with other guilds we've been a part of. Please send me or Seryn a tell, as well as one of our Officers Freshta, Brindall or Latrine. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Seryndipity likes this.
  8. Seryndipity Active Member

We reached Guild Level 85 now and have more friends who joined us since my initial post. Don't be shy- send us a tell and let me answer any questions you might have!
  9. Seryndipity Active Member

Here is a list of current Flame of the Phoenix Recruiters:
    Seryndipity/Serynitee
    Kattana/Laeyia
    Auranne
    Bliight
    santargria likes this.
  10. Kween New Member

11. Seryndipity Active Member

Thanks for sharing your own story, Freshta. As we continue growing yet remaining the foundation of our guild of casual yet unified group of friends, Flame of the Phoenix reached Guild Level 90 today. While thatbmay not mean a whole lot to some, it does mean more amenities for our members/Hall and the often forgotten items you can purchase from city merchant SP vendors! Come and talk with us about what we can offer you!
  12. Bayfia Member

I am a new member of Flame of the Phoenix, but I was invited to join a few weeks ago. Most of my toons are on the Antonia Bayle Server (10 of them now), and I've been active in EQ2 since February 2005 (altho I've had a few periods where I wasn't playing for months at a time - never dropped my subscription, however). Anyway, I was frustrated by the lag issues on Antonia Bayle - it had become really difficult to play there. Like some others on AB, I spent time everyday in Character Select "waiting for zone server" and restarting my game. I decided to try another server, and chose Freeport because my dear friend Altayre has a toon on Freeport. Anyway, I created a new toon on Freeport (cheaper than transferring one from AB) 3 months ago.

When I encountered Seryndipity on the Commonlands dock, I was running around Norrath hunting for Dragon Runes (for that insufferable "Speak as a Dragon" quest). She said hello to me on the dock, as I stood there trying to figure out which way to fly. I was surprised that a Freeporter (I thought she was anyway) would greet me cordially on the Commonlands Dock. Freeporters don't DO that! So I returned her greeting, as I flew away. I think Seryn was equally surprised that a strange woman on the dock would answer her hello. That's how our friendship started.

Seryn and his wife (well, she's really a "he" *giggle") Aifea, are great people, and I was able to watch as they decorated their new guild hall (and help out a little). Since then I've watched as the Guild has been growing -- by leaps and bounds. We're a friendly bunch, we group often, and we help each other out with leveling, crafting, and the usual crafted gear etc. I believe we're working toward a full compliment of Crafters, and a broad range of adverture classes. I've brought over 2 characters from AB this week to join the guild. I might bring all of my toons in time.

The guild hall looks awesome. Flame of the Phoenix just hit level 90 today! It's a smaller hall (mid-size actually) -- just big enough to meet everybody's needs. There is NO lag getting in and out, and no need for a map to find the Transportation Room, or the banker, or the other amenities, of which there are many. Seriously, if you are looking for a new guild home, or for friends to do dungeons with, or help getting leveled up or improving your gear, you should check Phoenix out! It's a wonderful guild. Warm like fresh baked bread, and comfortable as old slippers. And Seryn is really good at organizing groups to go do all the dungeons from top to bottom! I think he's a pro - our guild has an activity calendar that makes sense, and it offers variety. All adventure levels are represented, and the crafting center is very nicely designed. So AoM is doable, and so are the Ruins of Varsoon! Come Play With Us!
    Kuulei and Seryndipity like this.
  13. santargria Well-Known Member

After having posted looking for a guild that I could fit in with, I also answered the post by Seryndipity.

After speaking with me OOC for quite awhile, we opted to give it a trial run with 2 of my toons.

It's been 4 days now and not only have I grouped more in 4 days than I did with one of the largest guilds on Freeport and with some very friendly people, but they help to make you feel at ease and that you actually belong WITH the guild, not to one. It's been a very fun few days grouping and meeting all the new people.

This guild not only fits me, but I also feel like I can contribute to something worth while and still have fun at it.

Great group of people, good times and good fun - It's gonna take me a long time to get all my toons over (don't it figure I just bought my personal guild hall and now don't need it LOL).

Give it try, you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain....

Cya in game!
    Seryndipity likes this.
  14. Seryndipity Active Member

Santargria's story is an exceptional one of how he came to call our Guild home-thank you for sharing it. Lately, I've heard from enough of our own when they contact me inquiring about Flame of the Phoenix how they are/were in guilds with large amounts of players but never had anyone organising guild events for groups, HQ's, individual quest updates that required groups and so on. Not to mention friendly banter amongst the guild. I am proud of how we look after our own. I am not advocating anyone leaving a current guild they might be in but if you are unable to get what you want out of your personal gaming experience, come find us and let's see if we can offer you something more.
  15. Aife New Member

I'd like to compliment Seryn's post by adding that we love crafting within the guild and with all of our latest friends that have come over, no one will be left wanting if they need items made for them. It is not required that you craft for the guild, just a favor we do for one another. So craftaholics, you are very welcome here with us.
    Seryndipity likes this.
  16. Seryndipity Active Member

I would like to congratulate all of my guildies on reaching Guild Level 100 but more importantly, welcome to our newest joiners who found us through the Forums here. Go FotP!
  17. Seryndipity Active Member

Just to answer a couple of questions that I received, yes we will run AoM Fabled instances to help you get better gear! Not to mention helping members learn how to raid if they want to.
  18. Aife New Member

Seryn is putting more events for guild only members on the calendar and we are excited! If you are sitting in a guild with little or no activities and want to do things like this, we have plenty o room for you.
    Seryndipity and HaphazardAllure like this.
  19. Seryndipity Active Member

While we are an 18+ guild, we are most certainly family friendly too . I do not allow a 'free for all' when it comes to voice or guild chat. I actually welcomed in a brother and his two sisters. No discrimination or harrassment is tolerated here.
  20. Rackbeer New Member

this guild is awesome, they are very welcoming and helpful. they are all funny and friendly, and help each other. I have enjoyed my time in this guild and plan to stay for quite a while, you should join us.
    Valomir, Seryndipity, Aife and 2 others like this.