Flame of the Phoenix LF more friends.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Seryndipity, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Seryndipity Active Member

True Aife and always a given! I am beginning to work with our guildies regarding their quests unfinished, (timelines.) and scheduling events if needed. It seems that lately, we have those that had never completed their Epic weapons prior to joining; assistance is definitely being given now plus Skyshrine as well. Don't miss a chance to join us :)
  2. Aife New Member

We are getting closer now with so many new guild friends joining to purchasing our T3 Hall for the Guild!
    Seryndipity likes this.
  3. Seryndipity Active Member

Beginning this Saturday, and every thereafter, I will be holding another guild event group run for the draconic language quest for all guild friends who need it. Start to finish.
    Aife likes this.
  4. Aife New Member

Seryn, don't forget our upcoming Guild contests with good prizes too. We work hard at collaborating with our members to give all a variety of things to do. No other guild is as dedicated to its own as FotP is for a fact.
    Seryndipity likes this.
  5. Seryndipity Active Member

Breakibg FotP News: we will have a website soon for our Guild. One of us will provide the link here as soon as it is ready :)
  6. Seryndipity Active Member

We are still growing each day welcoming in new guild friends and enjoying helping one another! I recently invited an 8 year Vet player and another awesome person from AB server who liked what we are all about. Our website through Guild Portal is flameofthephoenixeq2.guildportal.com We are just now getting it together but you're welcome to drop in, register and say hello!
  7. Aife New Member

Our current list of Officers/Recruiters to contact in the game are besides Seryn or I are not available:
    Odisseus
    Ezravarke
    Auranne
    Treat
    Double XP weekend and just so nice to see our members doing all things together to get the best out from it.
  8. Seryndipity Active Member

Feel free to drop by our current Guild Hall and have a look around! Our Officers are usually online and you might find at least one of them in the Hall to chat with.
    Lots of new guild member activity this weekend and still, our doors are open with spots for you and your friends
  9. Minamr New Member

Greetings,

I used to play EQ2 but have taken a long break and I was considering returning. Sadly, when I played last, I was in a guild that was rather quiet and not very social which was one of the reasons I stopped playing. After "trolling" the forums, trying to make up my mind on returning, I found your guild recruitment message and it has me intrigued. First off, how active are your members? I would like to be able to be part of something that has some progression potential if that makes any sense. Second, I don't have any characters on Freeport so I would need to start a new toon. Would that be an issue? Thank you for any input you can provide. I will be checking back periodically while I am in the process of installing the game.
    Seryndipity likes this.
  10. Seryndipity Active Member

Hi there Minamr. Thank you for responding to our post here, (rather ongoing, isn't it?) First, let me preempt your return with a warm welcome! There have been changes to EQII since last you were there but nothing that isn't learnable with help from others. To answer your questions, we are an active guild and more active as days pass with new friends joining our family each day, (and each with their own story as how they came to be with us.) I have guildies across all three time zones in the States and across the ocean too! Days are active as far as Eastern Time and late afternoons and evenings are VERY active lol. I understand your desire to be involved in a potential progression and there is a lot to be said about that from the benefits aspect. In reference to your second question, we have a few members who did not have characters on FP and created ones just to come and play with us so that is nor will it ever be a problem on my end welcoming in new friends. I think that may cover all that you had in mind from your post above but of course there will be more questions that arise and we as a helpful guild will do our best to bring you up to where you need to be! Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)
  11. Seryndipity Active Member

We hope all of you were able to benefit from the Double XP weekend just past. I am quite thrilled to have watched my guildies take advantage and level up their adventure and tradeskill. Nothing gives me more pride than watching my members grow while being settled in their guild home. Please visit us at flameofthephoenixeq2. Guildportal.com or of course, talk to us in game!
  12. Seryndipity Active Member

Starting this week, we will begin weekly Guild contests for rares and other prizes. Lots to do!
  13. Seryndipity Active Member

The Guild offer of Kronos given if needed upon membership is temporarily on hold until after server consolidation has taken place.I am continuing to assist new members personally with 1 months until that time.
  14. Aife New Member

Seryn is planning on moving us into progressive raiding so if you have never raided and casual raiding for that is your cup of tea then now is the time to get in and learn how.
  15. Seryndipity Active Member

Flame of the Phoenix Guild is now building our Raid force and embarking on Progressive Raiding as a guild. If you've never raided before and want to learn, get in touch with me for more information: this is for Guild members only. Come find out what the satisfaction of being a part of a raid core is all about! Contact us in game or visit us at:

http://flameofthephoenix.freeforums.net/
  16. Seryndipity Active Member

Flame of the Phoenix continues to grow with the very best of guild members! My recent idea has turned out to be quite awesome: we now have a Decorating Team with the skills of our very talented decorators for the upcoming T3 Guild Hall!
  17. Seryndipity Active Member

Progressive raiding for our Guild will commence very soon! Our guildies are leveling their alts for the raid force, working on the required quests. The great thing is that we have both experienced raiders and first timers; it will be a great experience for all to work together as the guild we have become. If you'd like to become a member, there is still time.
  18. Seryndipity Active Member

I as the Guild Leader do not put any restrictions on 'dual guilding;' if you belong to another guild but would like to have one in ours, that is never a problem for me. I am also going to allow any player to join our Progressive Raid Core as long as their character is L50 max for now. Our first Raid is upcoming so if this is something you would like to do by going back to T5 and experience those instances, please let me know! Thanks :)
  19. AlannahRaven New Member

Every day we are welcoming in new members and expanding our family. It doesn't matter if you play once in a while or live in game. Crafters, adventurers, random lurkers, it doesn't matter who you are or where you are from, you play the game to have fun and that's all we expect (as well as no drama. Drama a no-no). If you need a new home, somewhere to let loose after the slaughter/grind/long days work doing whatever, look us up. You won't be disappointed.

As Halloween slowly approaches, as well as Nights of the Dead, I am super excited to see the transformation the guild hall is making. Our decorating team is hard at work sprucing up the place with cobwebs, scarecrows, tombstones, pumpkins and spiders! The creepier the better I say.

Though we are not a hardcore raiding guild we are getting ever closer to the start of our progressive raiding starting at T5. New raiders, old vets, matters not. We are looking forward to this and are more than willing to help those who are interested but have never raided before. Come join in the fun!

As always if you have any questions feel free to message one of us :)

~Auranne, Co-Leader of the Flame of the Phoenix guild, Freeport server
    Seryndipity likes this.
  20. Seryndipity Active Member

That's right, Auranne, ( you're awesome btw!) The Hall is now decorated with Nights of the Dead decorations and our guild family has some of the nicest players I've had the pleasure of knowing since my first character was born in 2004. As the server merge approaches, I expect to find more people that are more like us to join our circle. Remember, we will always have room no matter your level or playstyle. Drop in on our Forum board, register and say hello ;)
    flameofthephoenix.freeforums.net