Flame of the Phoenix LF more friends.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Seryndipity, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Seryndipity Active Member

Reminder to any player wanting to learn progressive raiding or return to it: our first raid is scheduled on Saturday, October the 3rd. All you need is an invite to the guild, a level 50 character and complete To Speak As A Dragon, Words of Pure Magic and learn Krombral of course.
  2. Seryndipity Active Member

We now have a paid TS server for both general Guild and our Raids. Our progressive casual raid core had our first outing this past Saturday and needless to say it was successful & great fun for all involved. We continue to work T5 raiding with our level-locked alts covering all raid instances and required quests such as the Froglok Timeline for Spirits of the Lost and Fire and Ice signature series. If you've missed content and would like to join us, send me a tell or message here telling me about yourself. Happy Adventures!
  3. Seryndipity Active Member

Feel free to drop in our Guild Forums at flameofthephoenix.freeforums.net. You won't be able to see the entire board until registered and approved but I'd be happy to welcome you as a guest :)
  4. Seryndipity Active Member

Our TS server info is ts80.gameservers.com:9153
    Guild Lobby PW: fotpguild

Drop in and say hi; we are across different time zones as a guild so it depends on the time of day to find guildies to talk to.
  5. Valomir New Member

Hello! I am very interested in the guild. I sent you a PM Seryndipity. Hope to hear from you soon :)
    Seryndipity likes this.
  6. Seryndipity Active Member

Welcome to the Guild is in order now! So glad you found us and we always have room in our guild family for more friends :)
  7. Valomir New Member

Thank you very much!! Glad to be here :D
    Seryndipity likes this.
  8. Seryndipity Active Member

It's all about guild friends and stuff to do together, imo. My biggest satisfaction from this game, since 2004, is doing things for others in game. We are still LF more friends to adventure and craft with and more so, players who would like to join our Progressive Raid Core. We are kicking arses and taking names but can always use more healers and DPS plus two more Fighter classes for #3 and #4 groups. Though we are last on the list of server merges, there will always be room for any player/level to join the Guild. Send me or Kattana a tell in game or visit us on our Forum Board at flameofthephoenix.freeforums.net
  9. Seryndipity Active Member

Soon to be Skyfire server! Flame of the Phoenix Guild, presently on Freeport, is looking for new friends to join our family. All levels, classes and alignments are welcome! Our experience as leaders helped us to form a solid foundation for our guild of inclusion, not 'exclusion.' We work together to help provide a positive and helpful enviroment. With Flame of the Phoenix, you'll find zero drama and a guild that allows any casual player to feel at home. We also have Raid progressively every Saturday night and cover all content. Our guild has plenty of Adventurers AND Tradeskillers also! Our Hall is presently located in New Halas for both good and evil alignments but as soon as the server merge has been completed, we will be moving into the T4 Hall in Antonica and at GL 100, we have amenities that are useful to ALL. We have a paid TeamSpeak server with channels for General, Raid, Groups and Crafting. If you'd like more info send us a /tell in game to me, Kattana/Laeyia,Auranne or Bliight.Come visit us on our Forum Board at flameofthephoenix.freeforums.net and register for full access to the Board. Our Forum has ALL guild news, information, events, AND all official EQ2 Annoucements and News so that our guildies have 'one-stop' shopping :)
  10. Seryndipity Active Member

We are nearing almost two days away from our new server Skyfire and there is no better time to come and join our guild family! We have a good solid base of regular guildies who come and play every day/night who are very experienced with our game and who are never too busy to assist newcomers who need a helping hand. I am not against dual guilding as some other guilds you come across are. Please feel free to drop in and talk to us! :)
  11. Seryndipity Active Member

I'd like to welcome all of our new friends from Naggy and Perma as Skyfire has now become a home for all of us. Just a quick reminder that Flame of the Phoenix Guild accepts all players of any level without restrictions on classes/levels/new players or seasoned veterans. We have a reputation of being very friendly and helpful including not just to our own but to the Community around us. Please send me a tell in-game or visit us on our Forum Board at flameofthephoenix.freeforums,net. If you register there with the name of the character you'd like to join with, drop a hello in the Recruitment section and tell us more about you! Thank you for reading and Happy Adventures!
  12. Seryndipity Active Member

We are currently LF players who would like to join our Raid Core. It doesn't matter if you are a new player or a vet. Healers, DPS and a couple of off tanks are what we have openings for. Lately, we have been inviting in new players almost daily and are helping them get up to speed on all of the changes that there have been to the game. Also, returning players as well. Send me, Kattana/Laeyia/Fayissa, Auranne or Bliight a tell in game. You can also reach us at flameofthephoenix.freeforums.net. Register with your character name that you would like to join us with and tell us a little more about yourself!
  13. Kattana Awesomesauce Member

We are currently a level 109 guild with full amenities looking for more friends to join our awesomeness. We are currently searching for some raiders of any class. Craftoholics and decorators are welcome as well as all other player types. Please send a tell or message to Kattana/Laeyia/Seryndipity/Auranne/Bliight and we look forward to seeing you all soon :)

http://flameofthephoenix.freeforums.net/
    Seryndipity likes this.
  14. Kattana Awesomesauce Member

We are currently a level 111 guild with full amenities looking for more friends to join our awesomeness. We are currently searching for some raiders of any class. Craftoholics and decorators are welcome as well as all other player types. Please send a tell or message to Kattana/Laeyia/Seryndipity/Auranne/Bliight and we look forward to seeing you all soon :)

http://flameofthephoenix.freeforums.net/
  15. Seryndipity Active Member

We are still looking for more new friends to game with and even better, we always have 'open enrollment,' which means there are no applications to submit, no 'drop us a line and we'll get back to you' nonsense. If you are looking for a place to call home in a casual and very friendly guild atmosphere, send Kattana or I a /tell in game, a game mail or visit us on our Forum board. Anyone who is anyone on our server Skyfire will tell you Flame of the Phoenix are full of very nice people :) Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
  16. Kattana Awesomesauce Member

We are now at level 118! We are always looking to add more active friends to join our awesomeness. We are now raiding tier 6 content and are looking to add more players to our raid core. For those who have never raided old content or want to go back and visit old content we just started working on desert of flames content and are working on through progressively. We do use in game voice chat and encourage everyone to join in with at least ears/speakers :) We do allow craftoholics, have all crafting tables available in the hall (including holiday tables), and allow crafting from the depot. Please send a tell or message to Seryndipity/Serynitee, Kattana/Laeyia, Bliight/Tianor/Shaynaa, or check out guild recruitment in game for any of our other alts who may be online at the time.
    Seryndipity likes this.
  17. Kattana Awesomesauce Member

We are still looking to add more members to our raid core. We are currently working through tier 6 (about half way through it) and will then move up to tier 7 once all have been completed. We currently need more healers, utility classes and 1 more off tank. We are not just a raid guild! We welcome other player types as well! Craftoholic? No problem. We just ask that you help to give back as you use guild resources. Or if you're just an adventurer sitting back completing your quests that's fine also. We are a casual laid back group of people with a no drama policy. We just want everyone to be able to sit back and enjoy the game as it should be.If interested or want to join you can send tell or mail to Seryndipity/Serynitee, Kattana/Laeyia, Bliight or any of our other alts whom show on the guild recruiting window in game. We welcome all players returning or new. Thank you all and happy adventuring :)
  18. Chrome New Member

Same Seryn from Befallen way back in the day? Hmmmm, what was that guild. Lunar Dawn? If so.....Hello!! If not.......free bump and hello anyway! haha

Sorry to mess up your thread, just returned to the game and your name looked familiar from old raiding days.
    Seryndipity likes this.
  19. Seryndipity Active Member

Whoa hey there lol. Yes, the very same Seryn. This may be a little late in reply, (1 year now.) but at least welcome back to the game. My fiancee and I still have this guild on Skyfire but we joined Insurrection and are raiding with a great group of people. Anyway, drop in and say hey sometime.