Fix Server Populations

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Atan, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Bivin the Halfling Ranger Member

Sliders!
    Deago likes this.
  2. Bivin the Halfling Ranger Member

I'm looking forward to server mergers, if it will help improve the game's economy.
    I can't seem to obtain Momentous Reactant (lvl 80)anymore by tradeskill quests.
    On Everfrost, we can't find anyone with whom to group and raid to obtain it.
    Its sold out on the broker last I checked.
    So I can't make mastercrafted gear for my sons and my toons now that we (finally) reached lvl 80.
    Perhaps with a higher server population, there will be more reactant to buy.
  3. Turboadn New Member

Don't get me wrong, I love the TLE but in all honesty I miss the regular experience as well.
    I for one will split my time in between both when this happens.
    I'll even buy some DBC (is that how we call it now?) to show my support.
    Alenna likes this.
  4. Chiaroscuro New Member

Nagafen

I returned for TLE and have paid 6 months. TLE was not for me; however, I have renewed interest in the Expansion AoM and purchased the CE product (well, tried to--purchase glitch and awaiting support [5 days and counting]) But, aside from the frustration of the purchase glitch I am still going to try to stick with EQ2 for the foreseeable future.

The problem is that all of my characters are on Nagafen. 12 year acct with over 8 90 level crafters with 5-6 having 90 adventure level as well. Sadly I convinced a friend to join me on Nagafen and he also bought a subscription and the AoM expansion. This was before we knew about the numbers there.

For the past week we have been 2 of the 8 to 10 people on the Qeynos side. I logged to the Freeport side of Nagafen and there were similar numbers. 3 people late at night, 8-12 during the day. On the weekend it got up to 15 on each side. 1-3 on each side appear to be perma-afk as they're online in the same zone for hours on end so they don't even count toward the under 10 pop.

Please consider Nagafen in your merge plans. I realize it's a PVP server, but any activity present is purely for PVE. It's impossible to engage in PVP with those numbers. I would be content and grateful to join a PVE server as I am sure several other old Nagfen players might considering the state of its population.

In addition, since many have returned and are now on the TLE PVP serve, they may find a broader interest in the game by exploring higher level content on the PVE server when interest in the TLE activities wane. This helps you folks since you'll possibly hold on to the customer longer since she has more options at her disposal.

EDIT: One other thing, though. I noticed you're starting a round-table or something to garner ideas from players. I hope that you'll consider new and innovative ideas that would introduce a new (optional) PVP element into the PVE servers.
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

no you aren't I to still play on Guk and AB as well as Stormhold. for me the TLE servers were a way to do what I did not get the chance to do when my friends first introduced me ot the game play from beginning zones ot the end and enjoy the journey my friends were already max level and I wanted to play with them now my friends and I are leveling together from the beginning and having a blast
  6. Rotherian Well-Known Member

This may seem like a silly question, but do you have a tradeskill character in the appropriate TS level range?