Firona Vie Statue

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Anestacia, May 29, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-ajadams Guest

will they be giving in-game lon cards for fan fair this year and i also read somewhere that attending fan fair gets you invited to betas and something about a free expansion? is this true or just hearsay?
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

ajadams wrote:
    I received a real-life pack of LoN promo cards, and a free starter deck to Pox Nora. And yes all Fan Faire attendees get invites to Everquest: Underfoot and EverQuest II: Sentinel's Fate betas, and get the expansions for free.
  3. ARCHIVED-ajadams Guest

Gotcha, didn't get the physical deck =(. Have the statue though. Which looks amazing!
  4. ARCHIVED-HarmonastixEQ Guest

Yes...hope this gets fixed. I had plans to put 2 statues in my hall :( Symmetry is a must!
  5. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

Oh gee, I sure hope this is fixed as well. Really, I only signed up on the assurance that the plan was to make this one per character, not one per account.
    Nice statue, though! I'm very pleased with the item!
  6. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

Xalmat wrote:
    Really? Well, that's a heck of a deal! At least if that is the case, I won't feel quite so disappointed about signing up for Fanfaire just to get the statues -- PLURAL -- and then getting only one. (Yeah, I'll still be real disappointed, but at least I won't feel like I spent all that money just for one statue, which is exactly what I did not want to do.)
  7. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

The statue was fixed and you can now claim it on all characters. For that I want to say thak you very much!! Now, for problem number 2 lol. I was so excited to do a guild hall project involving 2 of the statues (gotta love symmetry) and so just as I was going to lay the statue it said I could not because there was already one placed. Sure enough, it is labled "Lore". I was curious if this was too an overlook or if it was indeed meant to be tagged Lore. Please Please say its the first one! :) Thanks!
  8. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

Thanks so much for fixing this!
  9. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

Galldora wrote:
    But, didn't you have to actually attend to get the things other then the statue?
  10. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

Any physical handouts would obviously have required attendance, but any of the digital download stuff, such as the free expansion, should be available to all that registered, regardless of whether you showed up or not. Too bad money was too tight :(
  11. ARCHIVED-Barq Bandit Guest

I've I'd known I could get one per character, I'd have dropped the cash. Ah well. Such is life. : )
  12. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

The nice thing is that anyone who has a statue can always create a disposable alt to "donate" a statue to a friend's house :).
  13. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Since they're lore (allowing you only one per residence) I'm sure you'll see people selling them. Selling in the traditional way of selling no-trade house items... Bob makes Alice a trustee, Alice places the statue in Bob's house, Bob pays Alice then removes Alice's trustee access.
    I do wish they weren't lore though. But I'm also not a big fan of the statue itself... while nice, the face looks too man-like for me, and another portion is a little too... abundant.... Reminds me of those droopy trolls. Either way, I wish it was just a little more like Kieth Parkinson's original box art for Firiona Vie.
  14. ARCHIVED-Guildie Guest

If there is anyone on Everfrost server that wants one just send me a pm and I'll see what I can do to help you out!
  15. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Wow, wish I had known I could register for the fan faire and get the statue. I would have done so. *sad puppy*
  16. ARCHIVED-and0ra77 Guest

WTB one on permafrost if anyone has extra. contact me permafrost.claudine =)
  17. ARCHIVED-Kamimura Guest

Does anyone have a picture of the statue?
  18. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

Sorako@Crushbone wrote:
    I had it linked in the initial thread but I guess the address changed or something /shrug. Anywya, here is a picture; its so nice looking :)
    [IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

I don't think they're meant to be lore... I vaguely recall seeing Kirstie post about that, but let me check.

**checked and no, they aren't meant to be lore, Kirstie is going to fix that up :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Kiara wrote:
    Oh, that would be even better! I know Kirstie said that they weren't supposed to be one-per-account (instead being one-per-character, which they are as of the last hotfix), but making them non lore as well would be even better!
    Edit-after-Kiara's Edit: Oh, nice! A lot of the stuff I make is symmetric, so being able to put two of those in would be great! Any chance we could get you to expand the size range on them just a tad? (IE allow larger for BIG statues in a guild hall and even smaller for more of a trinket-size collectable in some houses).