Firona Vie Statue

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Anestacia, May 29, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Ashlian Guest

SilverMoth wrote:
    I feel your pain. I still think FF two years ago when they actually allowed us to vote on the location would have had Florida winning if there hadn't been two dates for FL......and ONE for Vegas. Talk about splitting the vote. If it ever makes it back to Orlando, I'd attend, but no way I could pay for the airline tickets at this time.
  2. ARCHIVED-SilverMoth Guest

Ashlian@Mistmoore wrote:
    Orland is like an hour or so away from me, that would be so wicked. lol.
  3. ARCHIVED-Fayth-VOX Guest

That statue is awesome!
  4. ARCHIVED-ajadams Guest

When does your account get flagged for Fan Faire?
  5. ARCHIVED-HarmonastixEQ Guest

So....I registered for fan faire just for the statue (yes im crazy). How do I link my eq2 account to my purchase so it gets flagged? The email address I entered is not the same as the email address I use for my EQ2 account...
  6. ARCHIVED-irish Guest

If you logged in under your Eq2 acoount log in and password you are already linked harmonastixeq. You would already be flagged fo fanfaire, but item won't be before fanfaire and could be anytime from during fanfaire to a few weeks or month after depending on if the it makes it into this update that is supposed to go live a week before faire.If the item makes it in then it should be during fanfaire or shortly after.One way or another you willget the item.
  7. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

What a lovely statue! I'm really curious about whether this is being given per character or one per account.
    Although the fan faire cloaks have been given per character in the past, it wouldn't surprise me if this house item is one per account since it's pretty difficult to make a house item no-trade when all you have to do is plunk it down in someone's house. Gee, if every alt I ever make can claim this statue, I would be willing to pay the registration fee. I'm still irritated with myself that I didn't take advantage of the Venril Sathir painting offer from Beckett's magazine, which apparently lets you claim the painting per character. At least, for awhile, that item was tradeable and I was able to pay some outrageous price to buy one on the broker, but I would so love to have an endless supply of that wonderful painting.
    This statue would be somewhat the same -- a very nice perk to have permanently attached to an account. For one statue though, I really can't justify spending 40 bucks on my current budget -- not that I don't totally understand folks who are willing to do so. I've bought my share of plushies from the marketplace.
  8. ARCHIVED-HarmonastixEQ Guest

doh, im stupid lol. i do remember now that i did have to log in onto my account prior to getting to the fanfaire registration page.

firiona, ill be waiting for you :) LOL
  9. ARCHIVED-Kirstie Guest

The Firiona Vie Statue is currently set up as one per character like previous Fan Faire items. I doubt that will change any time in the future.
    - Kirstie
  10. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

very glad to hear that, thank you for your reply :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Registration will end about a week prior to Fan Faire. We'll be sure to post the cut off :)
    If you register, you will be eligible for any in-game item (in games that have them) for which you have an active account.
    So, say you have a Station Access account. You will get flagged for all the items on the Station Access list.
    If you have an EQ and an EQII account, but they have different account information, you will only get flagged for the one under which you register.
    Hope that wasn't more confusing!
  12. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Is that just for the all access pass, or are people registering for a single day also getting all the in-game stuff.
  13. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

Kirstie wrote:
    Thanks very much for clarifying this, Kirstie. /smooch
    OK, I'm in! I've registered for my statues. I'm pretty sad that I can't attend this year, but the statues will be a very nice consolation prize!
  14. ARCHIVED-irish Guest

Hellswrath a one day pass will get it for you too.
  15. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Why Firiona Vie?
    Why did you make a statue of EQLive's mascot for a game where she's not part of the story and barely even acknowledged in the lore?
  16. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Because the theme for this year's Fan Faire is the EverQuest 10 Year Anniversary. It's totally appropriate in fitting with the theme.
    And let's face it, if it weren't for the wild success of the original EverQuest, EverQuest II would never have happened.
  17. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

Kirstie wrote:
    I was able to claim the Firiona Vie Statue today, and it looks great! However, it is flagged as both One per Character and 1 total. I claimed it on one character and now it wont allow me to claim it on any more. Can this be changed to one per character please :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Cahma Guest

Woot disco'd on Permafrost. Looks awesome
  19. ARCHIVED-irish Guest

according to the fanfaire in game item sheet it is supposed to be claimable on all characters on the account.this is the same mistake as last year that when it was fixed everyone in game got it.this needs to be fixed.
  20. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

irish wrote:
    Indeed. Needs to be fixed.