FG Server Needs More "Carrots"!

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Gregore, Aug 10, 2017.

1. jessejames Active Member

I don't understand people who enjoy live and still feel the need and go out of thier way to bash us for what we enjoy doing.
  2. Ronjah Active Member

yeah it can be seen this way but eq2 is a computer game, an entertainment media, not something you have to do or are obligated to do. it doesnt matter wheter they like to look at the scenery, do decoration or do crafting as long as they enjoy doing it. tle is also an opportunity for new players to get to know the original content when it was crowded and not a desert like on live servers.

it is your time and you decide what to do with it. doesnt matter if you prefer to think about something for 5 hours or go raiding for 5 hours to try to beat some mob in a raid zone as long as you see your time invested properly.

tle servers are an opportunity to go back in time and that seems to matter to some longtime players.

you could also delete the game and never look back as long as you enjoy something else instead and don't miss anything important. then you wouldnt do <x> in eq2 another 1000 times but start with <y> the first time.
  3. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

If that is a reference to me, I didn't bash you, I made a statement.