Fake Krono on the broker.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Beyoncia, May 5, 2016.

1. Caith Developer

You sent it fine, I have your information in my list.

All: It takes time to run through logs and verify everything, and then a bit more to verify that CS hasn't already handled the issue on their end, and the hotfix needed some attention too. If you have sent me the details, you can expect a response/resolution in the next day or two.
  2. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Thank you for the information.
  3. Poemaon Member

Got my Plat back i think, thanks Caith
    Xillean and Prissetta like this.
  4. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Yes, I've got mine as well. Thank you.
  5. Zaywak New Member

To me have added, only very little. We wait for the answer again.
  6. Feldon Well-Known Member

So to be clear, he had to recover your plat?
  7. ugloopni Active Member

Is this ongoing? Should we not purchase krono off the broker until we've been notified it's fixed? Can anybody clear this up?
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. Zaywak New Member

All lost platinum is returned. Many thanks for work.
  9. Yahku Active Member

Everything restored, thanks!
    Prissetta likes this.
  10. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Plat were manualy added to my character I believe. If that is what you mean.
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Eben Member

Hopefully there will be a notice that this is fixed. I buy Krono to pay my subscriptions and occasionally sell on a diff server. I've suspended any Krono purchases for now and won't need to buy for a while... I won't feel comfortable buying any from the broker until I hear it's been fixed. I'm glad you all seem to have gotten your plats back.
  12. Jendo New Member

I have granted you the 70999 platinum you lost in this transaction onto the character

all fine
  13. nArgo New Member

Unfortunately, platinum has not returned. Wrote 2 support incidents and in the forum, in PM Caith.
  14. Erinika New Member

05.05.2016 I bought with Brock 1 Krono from the seller Focig over 57,000 platinum,
    money with me starred and Krono no, please help to resolve this issue, return the money or Krono.
    Thank you for understanding
  15. ugloopni Active Member

So this is an ongoing and unresolved issue. What does it take to get a straight answer about this? Has anyone tried tweeting Windstalker, if she's even still around?
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you had bothered to read the whole thread, you would know that Caith is already working on the problem. If you have lost money to a fake krono scam, PM Caith and let him know the details so he can fix it.
  17. ugloopni Active Member

I've read the entire thread. I see Caith is fixing the problem for individuals on a case by case basis. If you had bothered to read my whole 3-line post, you would see that the very first sentence is a statement referring to it being an ongoing and unresolved issue.

At no point do I question Caith's fixing the problem for individuals on a case by case basis *after it occurs*. I want to know if I should expect to deal with this problem if I try to purchase a krono from the broker to extend my membership this month.

Thank you for alerting me that my concern was unclear and giving me the opportunity to clarify it.
    Juraiya, Rolant, Kuulei and 1 other person like this.
  18. Jamiss Developer

We have a prospective fix in place, and we're continuing to investigate.
    Juraiya, Prissetta, Feldon and 2 others like this.
  19. ugloopni Active Member

Thanks!