Fake Krono on the broker.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Beyoncia, May 5, 2016.

1. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

I thought the glitch was fixed, but apparently not. Because two unbuyable Krono appeared on Thurgadin two hours ago. And a few people, including myself, just lost plats trying to buy them.
  2. wazul Active Member

here i lost 57kpp at thurga. same bug
  3. wazul Active Member

buy and sell krono can be dangerous...

i receive result about my petition. they can do nothing because no trace... 57kpp fade in broker... i think its end for me to play in market.
  4. Zaywak New Member

This is GM Torchwick here to assist you. If we cannot verify that the purchase failed and the plat was not returned, we cannot grant any more plat to you.

No problems ........
  5. Zaywak New Member

Max "Remdag" Oakson (Daybreak Games)
    We are not able to verify that large of a platinum loss.

641k plat (10 krono) lost . Thank you Daybreak Games for your bugs
  6. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Seriously? Someone is being lazy in the support? I'm sure everything could be found in logs. 57 thousand plats that just vanished in a few seconds. One moment you had one amount and then you suddenly have 57k less. I'm sure this could be verified in logs.

Please fix it for us and fix the posibility for it to happen. Do you understand that it puts buying Krono from the broker at risk? That it involves real money to some degree?
    Meneltel, Prissetta and Zaywak like this.
  7. Noguchi Member

On Thurgadin many problems currently we have many farmers Cheater Bot Player.
    some of these gamblers provide platinum at Kronos and these can then be blocked by daybreak gradually, problem lies rather in the service of the DB currently leaves something to be.
  8. Yu7777 New Member

the following happened:

1 114 000 of platinum were scrapped. (It is not displayed in the chat)
    2 .Krono were not I have received
    3. Due to the unresponsive transaction I could not change the location.
    4 I left the game and went again.
    5 Charged platinum did not return.
    6. Krono also has not appeared.

Support said to me:

"We took a look, and we do not see any plat being removed from your account due to a broker transaction with Fotsig"

I'm sorry that you do not have the instruments to check it out

Very bad feeling from this
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member

It doesn't give me any confidence to purchase Krono from broker if there is a risk that it is a "bad" Krono and CS can't do anything about it. Krono transactions, whether from website or in game should be carefully monitored, it is after all one of the reasons it was done, so there was a reasonable amount of safeguards from scam.

I hope this gets resolved.
    Aislynn and HaphazardAllure like this.
  10. Feldon Well-Known Member

If you have screenshots of your personally experiencing this problem, including dismissive responses from Customer Service, please e-mail me at morgan (at) eq2wire.com.
    Lasse, Meneltel, Sigrdrifa and 5 others like this.
  11. Fotograf New Member

also lost 57 platinum, is it possible to recover their money in-game? in a support petition sent but there was no answer so far.
  12. Fotograf New Member

the situation is similar to that described Yu7777, provide evidence of a screenshot is not possible.
  13. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I call shenanigans. This seems like only half the story? It can't be as cut and dried as "I tried to buy a krono off the broker and it took my plat, and didn't give me a krono" can it? The logs, man, the logs!

When I transferred servers, I lost 14 houses and their entire contents - nearly 10k unique items just up and gone. Through customer support, they were able to determine every item and rebuild the houses completely as if the error never happened - all based on the logs that were kept (on their end).

So for the sake of clarification, let the other shoe drop?
  14. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Each time you Buy an item on Broker, the result appears in chat (why anyone would shut that off is utterly beyond me). When purchasing something expensive, like a Krono from Broker, you'd realize it failed. Scroll up in chat tab containing Merchant and do a Screenshot.

Review Log File:
    • I was easily able to review prior purchases on this toon, via my character's log file. I simply did a "Find," searching for text "You bought" ie. (1462550615)[Fri May 06 11:03:35 2016] You bought 1 Totem of the Deadly Sabertooth for 19 Gold, 80 Silver
    • What appears in Chat Tab: "You bought 1 Totem of the Deadly Sabertooth for 19 Gold, 80 Silver"
    Prissetta and HaphazardAllure like this.
  15. Poemaon Member

16. Thechurchofgixx Active Member

I had this happen a couple months ago.. they gave me my plats back after it said I bought a krono and didn't get it but took plat, gm had me my plat back within a couple hours.
  17. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Unfortunately everyone of us was told there is no transaction between our toons and Focig. I hope the issue would be fixed soon.
  18. semisus Does not play this game

ive had this happen as well , i got my plat back though:)
    Spindle likes this.
  19. Yu7777 New Member

The problem is that when you buy something, but the transaction hangs, no chat messages that you spent something. You can only make a screen that you can not leave the area. The transaction process does not do so. Support undersigned that it can not solve it. Screen here it is.
    [IMG]
    And another problem. I speak russian only. English in my summer studying late. Otherwise, I would have said all that I think of Daybreak.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  20. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

How did you manage it? Or did you get more sensitive GM?