Fake Krono on the broker.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Beyoncia, May 5, 2016.

1. Caith Developer

We have investigated several reports of lost plat from un-purchasable krono, and none of the cases investigated has there been any record of plat being lost without a successful krono transaction. For example there has only been one transaction of 57k platinum on the server in the last several day, and that transaction resulted in a successful krono transfer. That krono was then relisted for sale on another toon on the receiving account.

If you think you have lost platinum in a krono transaction, please feel free to PM me the character name that made the transaction, the time of the transaction, and the transaction amount.

We are working to identify how these "ghost" krono get introduced in the system so that we may correct the issue at the source.
    Meneltel, Katz, Cyrrena and 11 others like this.
  2. Vunder Well-Known Member

I think their problem is when you buy a Krono on the broker it takes several minutes (i've waited up to about 20 before) before the krono appears in their inventory. My assumption is they panic and run to the boards with pitchforks and torches.
    Kittybock, Spindle and Feldon like this.
  3. Poemaon Member

4. semisus Does not play this game

well i had a friendly gm that looked and saw i went from 77k to 22k and didnt receive kronos
    he said it was a glitch , this was about a year ago though.
    Neiloch likes this.
  5. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Yes, that was the thing I suggested to the GM after the first response. I mean it's not so hard to check, should not be hard, if money went down by 57 k without any reason.

My ticket was closed, btw, with the link to Caith post. Pm sent. Crossing fingers:p
  6. Jendo New Member

i also in club yesterday lost 70k plats
  7. Jendo New Member

had very long talk with support nothing get back yet
  8. Jendo New Member

had 94k plats went to 24k not get krono also get this
    please feel free to PM me the character name that made the transaction, the time of the transaction, and the transaction amount
    You must PM this information to Caith on the forums, we GMs cannot send it to him from this petition
  9. Yu7777 New Member

I do not think I lost platinum to deal with Krono. I know it.
    If you are interested in when suddenly there was this Fake crowns. I can say that I made a screenshot 16/05/05 21:03:55 Moscow time. This means that the transaction took place about half an hour before. Name the character from whom I bought Krono Fotsig.
    Yours faithfully
  10. Zaywak New Member

You lost no more plat, sir.

This is our last communication on the matter.

Криворукие
  11. Denya New Member

Platinum is generally thought to return, or about 2 million have come at the expense of someone and not a trace?
  12. Zaywak New Member

platinum hung on broker
  13. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

So, have anyone got the responce from Caith? Or money back? Because I have not.

Did I understand it right and " please feel free to PM me" ment forum private conversation?
  14. Poemaon Member

maybe he needs more time? just wait.
  15. Jendo New Member

same here no answer yet
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Typically, the devs aren't in the office on the weekend, it may be Monday before you hear back. DBG takes the duplication of money, goods, and/or krono seriously and sends offenders to Drunder.

Feldon, I opened a ticket about this on the DBG Issue Tracker, but I set the security so that it's limited to devs and tracker mods.
    Prissetta likes this.
  17. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

It's monday I guess, even in the USA :)
  18. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Yes it is, but it's only 4AM, give them some time to wake up and get into the office :D
    Meneltel, Spindle and Kittybock like this.
  19. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Any news, any comments? When are we going to have our plats back?
  20. Yahku Active Member

I am also still waiting, but maybe i did something wrong? I expected a "PM"-Button but only found "Private Conversation" - that looks more like a special private forum not like a message. Is there another way?