Extra-Life Incentives for 2023

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Ok, I have some issues with this. I donated only $5 so far, because I couldn't see how the information of my email would be involved, and I was right to only donate that much, because there was no place for me to enter my email without signing up on the site itself.

So, does one have to actually create a profile there, in order to get the email with the codes to get the titles? I was going to donate considerably more, but without further information on that, I won't.
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

You have to enter your information in order to donate. It's part of the donation process... Not sure how you missed the entire section that requires you to include your email and your address with your billing information (You know, this part: [IMG])

That's the bit where they tie it all to an email address and know who to send codes to.
    Cassta likes this.
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Oh... I paid with Paypal, and it never asked me for any of that. Really. Guess I'll have to do it by credit card, which is not my preferred way of paying online.
    Cassta likes this.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

If you use PayPal, presumably ExtraLife has your information via your PayPal account - whatever email is tied to that.

(Edit: I haven't donated yet this year, but IIRC, you *should* have gotten a confirmation email from ExtraLife about your donation?)
    Cassta likes this.
  5. Denmum Developer

Yes, ExtraLife gets the email information directly from PayPal if you donate that way (that is how I donate each year). You are fine donating that way. As long as you are donating to team Darkpaw Games, or one of the members of the team, your donation is properly counting and tracked.
    Cassta and Twyla like this.
  6. Riggs New Member

Any update? I now have three $100 plus donners waiting on the stats.
    Cassta and MikeBob2023 like this.
  7. Enquirer New Member

I Love EQ2
    Cassta likes this.
  8. MSMS New Member

Wonder if it works. Seems to be the only way to get 3 personal treasure caches for each 50 $
    Cassta likes this.
  9. MikeBob2023 Active Member

I'm in the same boat, Riggs.

It's been 6 weeks that we've been waiting for this info. :rolleyes:
    Cassta likes this.
  10. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

The first batch of Keys have been sent out! These are for donations made up to October 1, so if you donated after this date you will not have received your keys yet.

Please be sure to check the email which you used for your donation! You will have keys for both EQ and EQII.

To add a Key to an Account:
    1. Go to https://www.daybreakgames.com. Hover the mouse over “Enter Activation Code” under “Log in”, and then click to sign in.
    2. Log in with your Daybreak Username and Password.
    3. After logging in, enter the code or key in the text box, and click "GO!"
    4. Congratulations! You just added the key to your Daybreak Account, and you should see the list of features that the key gives you.
  11. Riggs New Member

Now I see why they never released the stats on merc, A fabled merc really! really!
    Cassta and MikeBob2023 like this.
  12. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

UPDATE 10/24 - Stretch Goal!
    • $125,000 = 250% Bonus Experience, 40% Increased Rare Drop Chance, Double Currency Rewards, Double loot drops in current expansions, and 20% chance to drop an additional rare (on top of the normal drops).
    Cassta likes this.
  13. Jystana New Member

Do you know if emails were sent or when emails will be sent for someone who donated 10/25/2023?
    Cassta likes this.
  14. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

The second batch of Keys are being sent out! These are for donations made from October 2nd through November 5th, so if you donated after this date you will not have received your keys yet.

Please be sure to check the email which you used for your donation! You will have keys for both EQ and EQII.

To add a Key to an Account:
    1. Go to https://www.daybreakgames.com. Hover the mouse over “Enter Activation Code” under “Log in”, and then click to sign in.
    2. Log in with your Daybreak Username and Password.
    3. After logging in, enter the code or key in the text box, and click "GO!"
    4. Congratulations! You just added the key to your Daybreak Account, and you should see the list of features that the key gives you.
    Cassta likes this.
  15. PvPinterested New Member

Hello,

Is it too late to start to be a fundraiser?
    Cassta likes this.
  16. Denmum Developer

The fundraising efforts end at the end of the year. There is still time to either raise money and/or donate for this year's event.
    Cassta likes this.
  17. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Any idea when the next round of bonuses will be sent out? I donated during Ephyr's stream during the 24 hour charity-a-thon (November 4th), and I'm still waiting on a key.
    Cassta likes this.
  18. Cassta Well-Known Member

I have raised just over $2800.00 and have received NO codes. This is my 2nd year, so I'm not sure what is happening. Is there a way to fix this. I have received Extra Life emails and receipts but nothing to do with EQ2. What should I do?
  19. BroccoliSword New Member

Any idea when the next codes will be sent over? It’s been just over 6 weeks since I donated and still nothing. Would be great to get them this year.
    Forestchild likes this.
  20. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I am *STILL* waiting for my codes from the 24 hour stream-a-thon from November 4th.