EVERQUEST CUSTOMER SERVICE A JOKE

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Leiladrakestone, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Leiladrakestone Member

Been trying to get access to my account for hours and none have the staff have bothered to help or keep telling me to reset my pw and the site wont let me I get told to partition on another account but I am no way paying for another account to get my paid one fixed so I can access it I want it fixed not told the same thing over when their site is buggy and wont let me reset my pw.

I want a response that works not being ignored or told the same thing and repeating myself over again that the site wont let me , isn't there one dam staff member that can help!!!!
  2. Shauwn Active Member

is this real life?
  3. Leiladrakestone Member

i have been trying to get on my paid account for over 6 real life hours and they have sent no response to my ticket nothing
  4. Maergoth Well-Known Member

Might take a few days. Relax.
  5. Adevil Well-Known Member

Or google and make a phone call.
  6. Leiladrakestone Member

i cant iam in australia would cost a mint
  7. Adevil Well-Known Member

I'm not in the US either. Patience is valuable.
  8. Leiladrakestone Member

ive spent over 500 on my account i want to use it plus have a online event to organise on my account and cant because customer service is dragging their tails
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Making multiple threads won't help your cause.
    If you really MUST get in game for an event, you do not have to pay for anything to make a second free-to-play account. You can also petition via the website on a new account as I said in your other thread here if you are unable to log in on your main account.
    Kittybock likes this.
  10. Leiladrakestone Member

Fiancee sent a ingame one on his account not holding my breath that they will respond or fix it
  11. Avithax Well-Known Member

I feel your pain :(

[IMG]
  12. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Please remember that the DBG staff is on Pacific time. If you note an issue after that time frame is will not be seen until their morning. Beating on them overnight is not going to help you. Making multiple threads, or posts in other threads when there is no one from staff on to see it, will not help you.

I understand the frustration, but you have been snarling at an empty office.
    suka likes this.
  13. Finora Well-Known Member

Why can't you access your account?

Did you forget your password? Is it an old account and you are returning after a long absence & can't get on?

Are you trying to access the game through the normal launcher or through something like Steam?

Did you manage to get a temporary ban/suspension?

Are you completely unable to log on to the website with your main account or is it just affecting game log in?

Seriously though, if everyone else is having few issues getting on after the maintenance and you suddenly are, it sounds more like you got slapped with a suspension or ban than anything else.
    suka and Kittybock like this.
  14. Leiladrakestone Member

I haven't done anything to warrant a suspension and another friends having the same issues the website is not allowing me to reset my password it keeps coming up with error or contact customer support m I am getting frustrated as all the faq tells me is to reset my password but how can I if the sites not allowing me to and friend tried his account and same thing

Both of us where still logged in when the servers went down and the update done since then nither ofd us can get on i made another account it works fine i experimented and tried to reset its pw and the website did the same thing
  15. Ansom Active Member

you have trie to reset the password during the general maintenance?
  16. Leiladrakestone Member

no it was after it went back up aparently it was the log in servers they where working on , an old player I kow said they may need to look at it as they may have broke some accounts as he put it I just want it sorted as I dont want to payy out more money to keep playing as I had the collectors edition and a paid account
  17. Laaw Well-Known Member

wait until after they try and fix the issues they may have, in just over an hour.
  18. Leiladrakestone Member

well hopefully they can fix it just upset as I put a lot of money into the game and I am only a disability pensioner and money is tight
  19. Ansom Active Member

yes.. after. but after the 4h, or after the login server back online? Because is not the same thing... Seems you are the only one with this problem. All my guild friend are fine, no one in general chat have found this problem (from the last maintenance).
    Kittybock likes this.
  20. Leiladrakestone Member

well I haven't done anything to get a suspension and its doing the same to my friend