Estate of Unrest Prestige House coming for NOTD!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o my I just found out you don't need to break out all you need is a flying or leaping mount to get outside and down to the water this place is even better than I thought went for a swim too :D.
    all we need now is some new tile or wall to wall carpet and some new wallpaper and its as good as new
    a radio would help too lol
    o yea and I want a wrecking bar to take thos board of the windowes
    let some fresh air in :)
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've been wondering that myself for years with the housing in Kelethin... X-P

If anyone knows, yeah, tell the rest of the class, please! :)

Uwk
    Emesh likes this.
  3. Abbz New Member

Just an Idea;
    What could save item space and solve the cleaned up version of this house would be bringing a clickable wallpaper and tile to the house. Similar to the starter houses in the cities. Not saying have a catalog of options, just a clean wallpaper and tile that matches the scheme of the house that could be purchased from room to room suiting the decorators taste.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And still have some areas "distressed"? Actually, that's pretty cool! A "fixer-upper" in progress! :D

Uwk
    Quiarrah likes this.
  5. Gromp New Member

I read through all the pages, hopefully, but was the question of whether the estate was going to stay or go ever answered?

I'd like to get the empty one for one of my characters but don't know it I can before night of the dead is over, so does anyone know whether it will stay on the market or go poof?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

The wording in the Night of the Dead announcements doesn't give a hint if it will stay or go poof. Last year the Fright Manor went poof. The Tinkerfest house this year stayed. It is really just a guess what will happen but if you want to see if you can get it answered I would ask a Daybreak Employee about it.
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Well I would like to know because I have to wait until Nov 14 when I can claim another 500 SC before I can buy it! I can't just pay for the SC due to my husband having been laid off at the begining of Oct. We have no money for that. I don't want it to go poof!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ouch! Hugs! I have a couple of friends, whose husband got laid off recently. :(

I'm with you! Something this big and applicable, not just for the holiday, should stick around. :-/

Uwk
  9. Gromp New Member

Thanks for the answer, but I wouldn't know who to ask so I guess I will have to take your advice and just wait and see. Hopefully it stays around, so that those of us who want one but can't get one just yet have a chance.
  10. Katz Well-Known Member

How do you get to the basement? Unfortunately I tend to get lost in the house and may have missed a room somewhere. Any suggestions on finding the basement will be appreciated.
  11. Chrissdae Active Member

If you go into the house thru the front doors, turn left, then right. Go to the second door on the left, it's a library. Turn right, click on the bookcases, and doors will magically open, that go down a staircase. The basement is huge, just keep following the path! Enjoy.
    Katz and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

THANK YOU!! I was wondering that one myself! :D

Uwk
    Chrissdae likes this.
  13. Katz Well-Known Member

Thanks! I've been in that library a few times but didn't think to click on things.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I tried here and there, but soon gave up when it occurred to me I'd be clicking on everything in there (or at least hovering my cursor over it, or trying to walk into "solid" walls), and that's a big place. :-/

Uwk