Error NBE-1013

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Strelok51, May 18, 2017.

1. Mavet13 New Member

Yes I did try, yesterday evening. Couldn't enter though. Then couldn't exit PG. Had to camp and log back in then could exit PG. Camped my char in my house. End of story. Can't log back in since ...
    I have opened a ticket but received only the automated post regarding Internet connection issues...

After repeated tries to bypass the launcher, finally did not get the wrong ID and MP message but now I am stuck at Trying login server #1 ...

I know (hope) the folks are trying their best, but seriously this is becoming a real issue. The game has been broken for way too long now, don't you think?
    I'm trying to be understanding but I'm seriously lacking patience over time
  2. Kidchronic New Member

You all really need to fix this Launcher error NBE-1013. This kind of log In issue is getting old and is totally unacceptable.
  3. santargria Well-Known Member

Definitely acct specific - my main acct I can not log in (never been to pg) and one of my secondaries is fine so far.

Sucks big time

Maybe after maintenance things will get better.

One can dream!
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

they are at it again ,
    Help I got kicked and I can't het back in .
    Live alert.
    AAAAAHHHHH now it says they are doing maintenance.
  5. Kielex Well-Known Member

Who knows if it'll even be fixed then.. this shiz is so annyoing dude
  6. Kidchronic New Member

Servers just came back up. And guess what still getting Launcher error NBE-1013. Gee go figure. Without using colorful metaphors I can not tell you what I think. I have been playing since this game came out and this is the worst. Fix it cause the longer you screw up the more people leave this game. You all are making it easier to leave.
  7. Kielex Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm having the same problem Kidchronic. I still cant login after servers come up.
  8. Season Active Member

9. Asterra New Member

Confirmed - NBE-1013 fault still there on my account. The second account I created to test is logging in fine. Totally p****d off, fully subbed account, haven't been to PG, logged out in guild house. It appears to be totally random as to who has been effected but none the less it needs sorting.
  10. Spiderinx New Member

Maintenance is over, yet I am still getting the NBE-1013 login error. Cannot log this account in at all, yet 2 other accounts are fine.
  11. Paalogga New Member

Confirmed - NBE-1013 fault still there on my account.
  12. Strelok51 New Member

The problem is not solved.
  13. crazybear New Member

After server maintenance 'Error NBE-1013' Still exist.
  14. crazybear New Member

I still can't log on
  15. Spiderinx New Member

and not a damn peep out of daybreak on this problem.....
    Kielex likes this.
  16. Blkitty Member

still having same error as well after patch
  17. crazybear New Member

It wastes a lot of my time,I'll get the jewel at PG double, and now it's out of the question,I just silly waiting in front of the computer,In addition, I need to receive my experience book.........................
  18. Blkitty Member

from Caith on Discord Chat:
    There is a LEVEL3 maintanence that may be causing some people login troubles. We'll take a look.
    Crilly likes this.
  19. crazybear New Member

20. Spiderinx New Member

anyone seen ANYTHING from Daybreak about this issue?