Error NBE-1013

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Strelok51, May 18, 2017.

1. palleswife New Member

So disappointing.
  2. Heck62 Active Member

My account that works Is an account i have not ran PG on,The other one has.I did not camp in PG,if I remember correctly.Always concerned I might have character issues In BG and now PG.
  3. Asterra New Member

I can confirm that neither of the accounts I've tried have been in PG or BG at all. One has the NBE issue and the other doesn't.
  4. duwikki New Member

My account I'm having trouble with is pre-paid 1 year sub, the other is pay by the month. Anyone else have similar?
  5. Singman New Member

F2P here. Played a PG 3 days ago and that's all.
    I'm not sure there is a relation between all our accounts, and it's DBG to search a possible link. BTW, they should sleep and not watching their forums.
  6. duwikki New Member

They should be @ work.. patch in 1h45m.. slackers really need 24/7 support
  7. Spiderinx New Member

I get the same error for this account. Two other accounts are fine. This is the only account that has been to PG if that means anything...
  8. Ecchoo New Member

This is really frustrating, I, mostly, only get to play in the mornings and for the past week or two these types of errors have been causing me lost game time. I'm missing out on a lot of the benefits of being a member because I'm not getting to play and I'm not able to get my scrolls. Please get this fixed! Also, why is my free account able to play but my paid account, the one I want to play not able to log in? My paid account has never been to PG so I don't think that is the problem.
  9. Deryk New Member

cant access with my main acct (the paid one) never did PG...although was doing the new HQ last night. Free accounts that I dont play can get online
  10. Majestic Member

am camped at guild hall and account is paid till 2018 so the error has nothing to do with those... They are probably still sleeping at PST time zone so we just have to wait for them to come back to work and probably reset servers.
  11. Mavet13 New Member

My account is pre-paid 1 year sub as well, and I cannot enter the game with it
    I had some troubles exiting PG yesterday evening. Had to log off and log back on but could exit PG and camped my character in my house.
  12. Kielex Well-Known Member

I am having the same exact issue. And then when I try to login not using the launcher it just tells me Invalid password. :(
  13. Springnut New Member

14. Linnette New Member

Same issue here also. Paid for a year account gets the error. I've not been in the pgs yet. My free account has no problems getting in game.
  15. Kielex Well-Known Member

Just a quick question, have all of you in the forums tried logging into the ship proving grounds? Because all my friends who never tried to arent having this issue
  16. Ecchoo New Member

I've never tried to log into any PG.
  17. Kielex Well-Known Member

18. Heck62 Active Member

I got on the ship.then it was brought down due to bugs.I wish they would wait till after x2 currency to mess with this stuff.Their toons might have finished PGs,ours have not.
  19. Heck62 Active Member

20. Ecchoo New Member

Any word from DB? Anything at all? Or are they just waiting to bring down the servers and hoping it's all fixed when they bring them up, that is until the next time it happens.