Error NBE-1013

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Strelok51, May 18, 2017.

1. Strelok51 New Member

Server Thurgadin. Launcher error NBE-1013
  2. Singman New Member

Same here, servers are up, not in maintenance mode but error NBE-1013
  3. Asterra New Member

Same here. I have the error on my account but my wife's computer next to me has no problem with her account. Also, she can log on to her account on both computers yet my account is getting the NBE error.
  4. Paalogga New Member

Same here, servers are up, not in maintenance mode but error NBE-1013
  5. Asterra New Member

I've just created a new account for myself and logged in with no issues. The block / NBE error appears to be account specific and not machine related.
  6. Corinna New Member

Same error here, as always :mad:
  7. duwikki New Member

Same here on 1 account, other logs in just fine.
  8. Mavet13 New Member

Same here
  9. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

10. Lilithium New Member

11. Majestic Member

Just posted on General discussion before I saw this post - got same error message NBE-1013 at Log in and trying to get to Skyfire.
  12. crazybear New Member

Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.
  13. crazybear New Member

!!!! Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.
  14. duwikki New Member

Seems to be an account issue.. if you bypass the launcher it tells you that your password is wrong. But I can log in to my account just fine. Thanks for jumping on this and fixing it so we can play DBG, isn't like it costs us money to play, oh wait yeah we pay you...
  15. dozerguy New Member

same error here too on one account trying to log to AB server. cannot log account on any of my 5 computers keep getting same error
  16. Singman New Member

2 hours, no official answer. GG DayBreak, you are really good :/
  17. Heck62 Active Member

Having the same problem ,one account getting this error,the other account seems fine.
  18. crazybear New Member

I've tried these times,Still can not enter the game, could you please refund.

Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.
  19. Jellygiantjim Member

20. crazybear New Member

My friend says my account number in PG,