Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Yes, but in the cream color. Correct.

~ Kaitheel
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Everything will be activated on both TLE servers (Tarinax and Kaladim).

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

Nothing has removed the shadel love note from being available in Savage Weald. But it is also available from somewhere in Vetrovia, too!

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna, Kasa, Kattt and 1 other person like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Has Tarinax gotten Sentinel's Fate?
    The quest "Vision of Love "is in Stonebrunt Highlands.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

You are correct it is, but you won't be offered that quest because it is only available in Stonebrunt.

Hmmmm... maybe something of a caveat seems to be necessary here. The entire event will be activated on Tarinax and Kaladim. So, any event content that you can access is active and you can complete it. The usual things that I call out as being unavailable to TLE servers is content that would otherwise be offered in zones that you can access, but cannot complete due to expansion availability. (For instance a quest offered in Frostfell Wonderland Zone but requires Thalumbra.)

If you know that an expansion is not available on your server, and that specific event content happens in that zone, it is safe to say that content will not be made available else where, and therefore is not available to your server.

I am certain you'll enjoy the breadth of event content that is available to you, as the vast majority of the 16+ years of Erollisi Day content will be there for you and all of Kaladim to enjoy.

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna, Xillean, Kattt and 3 others like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea Kaitheel I think I am happy we can do all those other quests on Tarinax.

and Kattt I use Google chrome, or Microsoft edge

And I love that new dress and the cloak.
    And I love the new craft able items I adore that doll.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

***UPDATE!***
    • Folded Cream Blanket - Item no longer shares the same art as Matoppie Blanket.
    Because this change required an art file edit, it did not make it in time for tomorrow's live game update, which means that on live the item will share the same appearance as the Matoppie Blanket until the following update (currently planned for 2/22/22), which means it likely won't be on Test until 2/18/22.

~ Kaitheel
  8. Kattt Well-Known Member

Okay, I am a little confused about this. On one hand it sounds like you are saying it just won't update on test until 2/22, on the other hand, it sounds like the item will not be updated on the other servers until then either. So perhaps you can clarify? :D
    I get that we will not see the item updated until 2/22 on test, but when E-day turns on over on live servers this Thursday, will it be updated then, or will those servers be waiting for update too? And if so, if we craft the item before patch, will it then convert name and appearance after the patch?

Hope that makes sense, but I wasn't totally clear since you said won't be on Test until, etc...at the end of that sentence.

Thanks for info!
  9. Kattt Well-Known Member

Ok, so I have a wish/request for ya, Kaitheel. {{ducks}} :p

I was doing some reading and searching through my houses and came across rewards that I was sad to find that I cannot get anymore. =( They were the ones that you got at the end of the "A Goddess Risen" world event. Forgive me because my memory can barely even recall this event way back then, as the game was still only about a year old to me at that time. But it seems that the event that celebrates the return of the goddess of love, is a wonderful and big deal. Since the event ran from Dec 2011 through Feb 2012, it occurs to me that this eday season (2022,) would be the last chance to "celebrate" per say, that individual event quest series (despite I know eday does celebrate her every year,) in a "10th anniversary" light. (ie 2012--2022)
    Would it be too hard to turn back on those quests to add onto the eday celebrations this year? I know I have one of each of those rewards, but sure would love more. The quests add a beautiful story too...of her return...of how you just can't keep love down (which we sure could use right now.) =) Also, forgive me if I am sketchy on the lore right now. So much of the game is still coming back to me, even a year after my return. I was not even quite clear where she is at in current lore, or if turning this back on caused any issues with that. But hey, nostalgia is good too yah?

At the very least, if you can't turn them back on, any chance we can get these items put onto the merchant? I sure would love this year, but if not, I could be happy about next year.

I sure do think it would add a nice new element to eday though, since I know this year there aren't any huge things implemented for eday, which is quite understandable. Since I read Niami's explanation, it makes sense to me that you would focus on 3 events per year, that way they are done better, and trying to do more would just make content weaker with less.

I am sure you already know, but I am posting the images of the 3 reward items I am referring to, for those reading this who might not recall:

[IMG]

^^ This above is my favorite item of the 3, and one of my fav Erollisi items! I know there is a silver one on merchant, but the gold is even prettier, and the effect on it different. It looks so pretty on my wall, and I would love another copy of it. =) The image above does not even do it full justice. It is gorgeous and whoever designed it, did an amazing job!

[IMG]

^^ I love this item above too. It is so key to the image of Erollisi, since it is her weapon, and has a sideways reference to cupid. Love it! (I realize there are other renditions, but those are longbows, and this is unique as its a shortbow.)

[IMG]

^^ This item is, granted, another rendition of an item we already have, so it's not as big a deal to me. But for other completionist types of people, it might be nice to have. =) (Or again.)

Anyway, since I am not completely aware of the mechanics behind how hard this quest-line would be to just turn on, if not at all possible this year (as a ten year anniversary,) perhaps for next year?

Thanks in advance for reading, and being so good about talking with us...and all your hard work.
    :)
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

It would be nice to have those items for people who did not have a chance to get them the first time around.
  11. Kattt Well-Known Member

Sorry, missed your response before. =P I don't know with those browsers. I don't use them. But the only reason I can think of, is they have a setting somewhere that enables images...and/or perhaps certain types. You are looking to allow png images. Hope that helps, though its not much. Perhaps research to see if someone else has issue?
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thanks, Kattt, I will ask my son.
  13. Adrastus New Member

Maybe not the right place to ask this, but does anyone know if Casdoe is doing the quest tracker for this event again this year?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Jinksie like this.
  14. Kaitheel Developer

Yeah, I was saying it wasn't going to be updated on live servers until 2/22 and not until 2/18 (at the earliest) for Test.

Yes, after the update the item appearance will change, even to those that you have already crafted.

~ Kaitheel
  15. Denmum Developer

Quest tracker from her is on my hard drive and will be linked to the preview article later today.
  16. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, gosh! No, that's not something that is an easy thing. Much like prelude events, that event was designed to be ran once, and it has conflicting design data with population in Frostfang Sea and especially with Erollisi Day now.

~ Kaitheel
  17. Kattt Well-Known Member

Ah well...a girl can dream. :p Hoping you file that away for next year...or when Eday gets bigger fuss.
    I think I dream of those, heart shaped tiles, a true red building block set, and having the revamped/brighter Shard of Love (without any pre-set trees or benches) as prestige house the most. {nudge} Cause I dream big right?! lol
    But, that is just an amazing zone!

Thanks for letting us/me know. Well, for all you do! I mean that...no other game holds a candle to this game's holiday (or otherwise) events! And I have tried many!

And still waiting to hear what your favorite game holiday is, though I am sure you like them all. :D
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the Erollisi day instance is the more colorful version of the Shard of Love, before the place was corrupted.

I can beat your big dream, Kattt .
    I would love to have the Shard of love (the cheerful version), and the tomb too without the sarcophagus.
    And for all people, who prefer darker colors like purple we could get both versions to pick from.
    We had a prestige house last expansion with the insides of the building being inside an instance.
    The "Island of Refuge" prestige home has even 2.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

There seem to be no Quest givers in New Hallas, on Tarinax, and Kaladim besides the one for the Overseer quest.
    Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
    Never mind I forgot about the quest "find them a find and so on ".
  20. Kattt Well-Known Member

Agreed! Except, I would like to see the tomb remain as part of the same zone, not have to zone to get to it. There is a door there, and I would like to see the door open-able, and be part of the same area.

Door pictured here:
    [IMG]

Also, I too would like to see the sarcophagus removed, as well as the items AND those bulky shelf things removed from sides. As pictured here:

[IMG]

Those things get in the way, and the lovely scroll work on the wall would look great by itself! If those wall elements are removed, as well as all the trees and benches in the rest of the zone, then we can decorate as we like, with whichever type of trees we like, etc. =) That way the room doesn't just have to be a tomb, or display room, but whatever we want it to be. :D
    I personally would buy multiple copies of this prestige house. However, a quest or achievement (perhaps one that encompasses ALL other eday achievements, or some other really big effort) to get this house would be even better.

Also, ^^ note the windows on the wall. They are similar to ones we can buy, but I would love to see these original ones just as they are, added next year to our new eday craft book. And perhaps even square-ish/rectangular ones too.

The whole zone is so gorgeous and really represents what erollisi day is about. Of course adding the darker one, for our evil toons could be fun too! My only other request for that one, would be not only removing all the scatted items and wall things, but just repairing the broken and chipped walls because I would foresee decorating those areas a giant headache with broken elements lying about. Otherwise, the darkness themes and such of the zone could be a fun area to deco not just for our evil toons, but those that suffer unrequited love. :p

Let's cross our fingers, toes, legs, etc...that they can do this for us. =)