Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Tkia Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as a ftp server. The ftp flag is on the account and the whole point of them is to make you pay separately for all the perks they take away when you stop paying the sub - like character slots.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you have to pay for extra character slots when you have a subscription too.

And yes, Uwkete you can buy extra slots if your account is free to play, lol why would they not let you if you give them money.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Of course you can. You buy an extra character slot, whether you create your character on Antonia Bayle, Halls of fate, Skyfire, Maj'Dul, Kaladim, Kael Drakkel or the newest one in May is up to you. EU build or Test mirror that extra character slot so you can make another character there also.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

it can be argued that free to play servers are all the original ones (or ones merged together) that are left now.
    Since the game went ftp every new server thereafter required subscription, until it essentially became ftp by merging into existing ftp-enabled server
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

It can be, but that would be inaccurate since all the original servers are actually mixed servers. To my mind if you label it ftp that means limited to ftp accounts as member servers are limited to membership accounts.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

all the regular servers can be used by free to play accounts.
    Even so, that free to play came a long way from how it started out (almost unplayable), but there are still many restrictions.
    All prestige servers are members only
    But Dark Paw will not stop anybody from spending their money and you can buy just about anything including expansions and prestige houses, mounts, prestige races and so on.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh! You're right; account, not server. I plead posting after midnight. X-P

So, ostensibly, you could have an unlimited number of slots, as long as you're willing to spring for the cash for them?

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They've been allergic to making money before; I wouldn't've been a bit surprised. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Keep in mind there's a difference between mirroring a toon on Beta Test and creating a new one entirely on Public Test. I did that Beta thang with Uwk like years and years ago, once, but I have over 20 toons on Public Test. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's cool. Basically, it seems the only restrictions are the free in-game abilities we take for granted, often (Broker access, mail, etc.). :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I meant mirroring the availability of newly bought character slot. Let's say you have 3 character slots, when you buy one more and make a character on any of the US English region you also automatically have one more on Test region, EU English (where Thurgadin is) and Beta region.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thurgadin is a separate region, so you get an extra slot there and on test.
    I cannot imagine sending 30 toons to the Beta server.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sweet! I'd heard about that working on the other major servers here and there, but I hadn't expected it on Thurgadin. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.