Elite bard VC's. What's your biggest?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Tackk, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Rubick Well-Known Member

Searing Passion is how the VCs get so big. Every single VC in this thread was a result of searing passion. But yes, you have to betray and do the first two deity quests, then betray back to evil to have access to both.
  2. Jenkzz Member

I always aim to please Soteria! Ask Koncept....
    -Soteria- likes this.
  3. Azian Well-Known Member

Yay, for hoarding loyalty tokens. That process should take about 15 minutes. :p Tyvm Rubick.
  4. Rubick Well-Known Member

Glad I could help! Be warned though, those 2 deity quests are a little obnoxious with all the running around.
    Taiyla likes this.
  5. Rougez Active Member

WTB amazing VC's!
  6. Jenkzz Member

I really think a 1 billion VC is definitely obtainable with current gear. 674 mil VC was without any myth crits on searing passion, and also no requiem during the VC cast..
  7. Lea Plath Active Member

So, two things. First of all. How is Searing Passion helping? I'm looking and it is varying amounts of DPS but never seems that huge. Is it just the burst?

Second of all, does DoW effect VC?
  8. Tyman Active Member

It is the burst. The free 1-2 billion damage (Though without the fervor buffs will be much lower than that) adds incredible potential to VC.

And from my testing with DoW, only the first hit adds to VC since it is counted as a dot.
  9. Lea Plath Active Member

OK, this leads me to believe, in the long run, it is not worth betraying to the evil side, and instead putting diety points into long term gains (crit/pot/stam). By remaining good, you get Passion, and EM's other buffs seem very good too.

Zek has nothing even close to that.
  10. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Or get Erollisi as your god, do quests, then betray and can still get searing passion + DoW
  11. Lea Plath Active Member

But putting the points into long term gains?
  12. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

Mission accomplished, friend. Koncept and I will be smiling for no reason all weekend...
  13. Mayia Dirgylicious Member

Hi All, I notice that your resonation is very high on your parses. Is this because they are AE fights? My resonation is very low, ie never as high as yours. I have 100% AE autoattack. Curious if I am misunderstanding this effect.
    Thank you!
  14. Jenkzz Member

Most of the fights you see being posted on here Mayia are indeed AE parses.
  15. Ratitz Active Member

16. Stix New Member

A bad wipe, but a decent VC. Yeah, 1 billion will be doable with the right gear.

[IMG]
  17. atunnx New Member

1.05 billion SP
    [IMG]
    Tyman, Neiloch, Jenkzz and 2 others like this.
  18. Jenkzz Member

I wish I wasn't sitting attunx... Could have had a 50 second kill time lol! Hell of a VC bro.
  19. Veta Well-Known Member

Looking at Atunn's hits, is it too soon to think what your psionist vc would have been?
  20. Jenkzz Member

Too soon veta, too soon... I'm still crying IRL over losing that one... Gezes is actively on the ignore list..