Elite bard VC's. What's your biggest?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Tackk, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Doomey Active Member

Haven't been around in a while. Holy crap at what VCs are now lol.
    -Soteria- likes this.
  2. Ratitz Active Member

[IMG]wtb lucky crits.
    not even a legendary crit on searing passion during charge.
  3. Travail Member

1bil vc.... nope this is perfectly OK and doesn't need to be tamed down at all. This doesn't trivialize any mobs in the game whatsoever..... /sarcasm off
  4. Mrmackyx New Member

NARF!!! NARF IT ALL!!!!!
    Ratitz likes this.
  5. Ratitz Active Member

bruh why u gotta say nerf... it helps u too.
  6. Ratitz Active Member

This thread has been ignored for a while. Lets start it back up again. Here's my highest post-nerf:

[IMG]

And the respective RO parse:

[IMG]

I think 1 billion will be possible soon. They tried to put us down. They failed.
    Jrel likes this.
  7. Kioske Well-Known Member

I love this thread, there needs to be more posts in it. Carry on, you wayward bards of monster VCage.
    Sykle likes this.
  8. Sykle I use too many words sometimes.

Hell yeah!!! I want to see some uber vc's!
  9. Trifonicx Member

This guy and his 1 billion hit vc's. Son I am proud.
    Ratitz likes this.
  10. Genghes Active Member

Well, most bards that can pop off massive vc's probably won't post them anymore in light of another potential nerf.
    Fairin and Ratitz like this.
  11. ZUES Well-Known Member

Alright bards, Kunark is here. Let's see whatchagot!
  12. atunnx New Member

Bards don't post anything please too many cry babies just looking to get anything nerfed!
    Fairin, Pitta and -Soteria- like this.
  13. Bonz New Member

I don't care about parses, but any help with anything new with VC's would be appreciated. Anyone finding different ascension spells help more or less? How do you work them with long recasts?

Trying to figure out how to maximize a VC is very difficult with new expansions especially with these ascension spells that are going to take time to figure out.
  14. Pitta Active Member

Most single-hit ascension spells go into RO/VC right now. If you want the best vc's, i urge you to go etherealist, and the level 3 ability, Etherflash, will get you pretty high aoe vc's. I've seen 1.25b+ vc's out of some bard friends that take this.
    But its still up to personal preference. My personal preference is Geomancer for the autoattack buff, as well as the lvl 4 ability Terrestrial Coffin. Its a pretty big enc-aoe nuke that can do alot for VC if used right. other than adding the situational ascension nuke, nothing much has changed.

Now, whether or not it is intended for these abilities to effect RO/VC, shadow, double up, fiery blast, and other things is unknown, but as of right now, they do work.
  15. ZUES Well-Known Member

Septic Strike (thaum) is another good one. Single target but hits like a truck when timed with Rising Tide and Dragon Claws.
  16. Pitta Active Member

Levinbolt (Etherealist), Wildfire (Elementalist), and Stone Hammer (Geomancer) are the other equivalents to this one.
  17. Sounson Active Member

Bump! Post those VCs
  18. Fairin Active Member

"no"