Double/triple SC this 4th of July?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mindsway, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Mindsway Well-Known Member

Are there any plans to offer double or even triple Station Cash for this 4th of July holiday? You guys didn't offer one for Memorial Day for the first time in a few years IIRC so I was wondering if this holiday will have it instead.
    Shamus9 and Feara like this.
  2. Seliri Well-Known Member

:mad: only time will tell >| :mad:
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

They had a double SC sale last year for the holiday, I don't see anything about the upcoming one.. yet. Last year they didn;t announce it until July 3rd and it was only for the actual 4th of July.
  4. Mindsway Well-Known Member

Let's hope they have it again this year then. I was kinda surprised when they didn't have it on Memorial Day, pretty sure they had it for at least two or three Memorial Days prior.
  5. Deveryn Well-Known Member

We've had more promotions and a greater variety of promotions in the last year, so I wasn't too surprised to see Memorial Day not have a double sc sale. I do hope they have a double or triple on the 4th though. It's been 3 months since the last one (that wasn't limited to a particular store).
  6. Feara Well-Known Member

Now this would make my Holiday/Birthday/Vacation and 1 year Guild anniversary the very best it could be.

Feara gives the SOE Team a puppy dog look... bottom lip twitches...

Please... pretty please...
    Shamus9 and Mindsway like this.
  7. Estal Well-Known Member

They are having an SC related promo this weekend already and 4th of July is very close, so I kind of doubt they would do another SC promo so soon, I think its more going to be something like double exp, or maybe a rebate on expansions or something.
  8. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Monday is Canada Day, so maybe they're acknowledging us Canadian players (or not) :p
    Athenia, Mindsway and Feara like this.
  9. Levatino Active Member

nice holiday for the US but eh Europeans have to work all day so would be a bit unfair..
  10. Skwor Active Member

To be clear I am not calling you names or making any judgement on your real life character. The comment specifically is petty and immature. Nothing in life is fair, we are lucky if life is even on the same planet as fair. A "good deal is a good deal" and people need to learn to appreciate that. Life is so much better when we stop worrying about what others "may have" or "have a chance at" and look to our own blessings and opportunities.
  11. Mindsway Well-Known Member

This is why they need to give more of a head's up for when they're going to do double SC, so people can get their cards ahead of time instead of facing some mad scramble to get them at the last minute.
    suka likes this.
  12. Loch Well-Known Member

I work on weekends, so I miss quite a few of the double XP days and most sales. I enjoy what I can.
    Treiko likes this.
  13. clapisback Active Member

Considering it's an American game, well I guess they're just gonna do stuff on American holdays :)

Me too, Loch. I work 7 days a week unless I'm on vacation, so every day is the same for me lol
    Shamus9 likes this.
  14. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

which is probably the exact reason why they do not announce it far in advance. I just stockpile cards and wait until it comes about to turn them in.
    Shamus9 and Alenna like this.
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

that is what I do infact I just bought a few from walmart yesterday. Yep they finally restocked. they haadn't before because the computer said there was still plenty when there were none at all. plat for SC folks beware there may be soem unactivated SC cards out there.
  16. clapisback Active Member

Although it's cool of SOE to do a credit weekend, it's not for the stuff people really want lol
  17. Shamus9 Active Member

One more 7 days a week worker here (Although it is my own business, and I do get to play at odd times when I get the chance.:)).

I also tend to stockpile cards when I can get them. My closest WalMart has been better about keeping them available lately. I do remember when I first started playing this year, SOE had a double SC weekend followed by an unexpected 3XSC day only. I am ready this time! :p
  18. Spock Active Member

Wouldnt change things much for me either i'm in Canada and holiday is monday . 4th of july is thursday so normal working day for me.
  19. Mindsway Well-Known Member

If they want to sell more cards then they should give notice. If they wait till the last minute then they're losing sales.
  20. Filly67 Well-Known Member

Truthfully they seem disinterested lately in SC sales IMO. There has been a definite decline over the last year of sale dates. It's certainly their choice to do so but I will only redeem cards when they are having a triple sale. I won't do it any other way. While SC items like xp potions and buying up on spells is nice, I can and will go without it if it's not set at a price that works for me.
    Feara and suka like this.