Double Station Cash is the New Black (Friday)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Halanna Active Member

They are having the double station cash sale tomorrow! From midnight tonight until midnight tomorrow 11/28 it's double station cash from web, in game and game card redemption!

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...-station-cash-is-the-new-black-friday.554404/

If you opted in to receive their emails you received one and it was on their twitter:

Don’t miss filling up your #SOE wallet with #DoubleSC! http://bit.ly/1uJcVlt pic.twitter.com/OjnQachOPn
  2. Almee Well-Known Member

Thank you SOE. That is a great holiday gift for us EQ2 addicts.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Indeed! :)

Uwk
  4. Azpazia New Member

The Walmart $15.00 cards say 1500 SOE cash, but once activated it till gives you 2000 just like the old bonus cards advertise on front. Not advertised anymore, but it still gives it. I use about 2 a week.
  5. Raistlyn Active Member

I bought 10k SC like 3 days ago =(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/hugs! :(

If ever the Powers will have sales or 2x (I think 3x has gone the way of the dodo :-/) it'd be this weekend...so sorry. :(

Uwk
  7. Nantoh Member

So,double charging has started already?
    If so,i got to buy real quick.
    I have tons of spells/arts to be researched.
  8. Wyldkeel New Member

Double weekends are always nice. Recently returning to EQ2 since playing in 2005, I can say having SC has helped :)
    How do you guys know how much SC you need since you won't find out what is on sale Cyber Monday until after you purchased your SC?:rolleyes:
  9. Feldon Well-Known Member

Just a note that it's not a Double SC weekend. The Double SC only applies on SC purchased or redeemed on Friday.
  10. Feldon Well-Known Member

I think Mermut knows that they're having a Double SC sale on Black Friday.

Point is, they haven't had a Double SC deal since the Best Buy-exclusive Double SC sale in August 2013. Many stores didn't even stock the cards.
    Livejazz, Dulcenia and Mermut like this.
  11. Saxen Lavonte New Member

it hasn't started yet so hold off on buying SC until tomorrow
  12. Nantoh Member

Thank you,man. I may not be able to sleep tonight like kids though.
  13. santargria Well-Known Member

The last time they did this fiasco, it ended up that the cards from Game Stop which say "Landmark 2000" and "Landmark 2500" were ok to be used for SC

I bought a bunch - now beware because at my local game stop they hid the 2500 cards which cost $20 behind the 2000 cards which also cost $20 - so look carefully if you decide to go to gamestop
  14. Crys New Member

I bought a big chunk of SC yesterday too :/
  15. Madiya New Member

16. Mermut Well-Known Member

This exactly. The OP asked how frequent they (and triple) days were. I was pointing out that they are very rare these days.
  17. Caranthir Member

So just to be clear: I get twice the SC I pay for tomorrow? And I can buy it from the in-game store, too?
  18. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I can remember there used to be triple SC days...can't recall what year the last one was in though. Might have been before they took xpacs for SC off the marketplace even.
  19. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Hmm, to be safe, use the website to buy it/use SC card.

Yeah, I spent 25 dollars on SC during Heroes Festival to add to the 2000 I had already. To get the full Aerekyn race before the end of the whole puppet thing. Don't mind though, as I got two through all but the Baelon puppet. So it's cool. :)
  20. Jalek Active Member

I recently saw something that seemed official saying they were planned for three per year.. which obviously didn't happen this year. Can't remember where though, maybe it was a video from SOE Live, where lots of incorrect information was released.