Double Station Cash is the New Black (Friday)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Trecoss New Member

Can anyone confirm if the online Walmart purchases have the 550 SC bonus?
  2. Lucus Well-Known Member

The only reason to spend $$$ on SC with a sub is if you want something on an alt acct that you can't gift from your main (like race/feature unlocks, (that is if you already own them on your main acct)
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's definitely a situation for a /petition; how long ago was it? Was it after 12:01 am PST? :(

Uwk
    who went to the account website, just in case :-/
  4. Azuc New Member

just a note: walmart on-line cards do not have the 500 SC bonus

I got a couple here. It is cheaper (122 SC per 1 €) than in SOE's site (average 113 SC per 1 €)):

http://www.offgamers.com/sony-onlin...ainment-global-soe-cards-c-7940-7941-7943.ogm
  5. JDV_Crushbone New Member

I'm sure this probably works for you however I just redeemed two of these cards and I was only given 3000 SC per card instead of 2000 per card. Not sure if they fixed that "feature" or not... anyone else notice this?
  6. JDV_Crushbone New Member

Ah ok, someone else mentioned that the online cards do not work and that's what I had. So people don't use that link someone else posted because it doesn't work. And I'm not going anywhere near that store today sooooooooo.... o_O
  7. Paws Member

I just purchased SC and did NOT get double. Great way to start my day :( And no it was not via a purchased SC card, it was using my bank card.
  8. Paws Member

So, as the title states I just purchased 5k SC and did NOT get my bonus SC. Has anyone else had this happen?
  9. Azomonas Active Member

I would open a support ticket. Sooner rather than later.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Paws Member

Already did :) I opened it right after I purchased the SC and did not get the bonus SC. I just wanted to give others a heads up that there are issues this morning it would seem. :)
  11. Kraeref Well-Known Member

12. Yummyjummy Member

The in-game store looks to me like it's giving double SC. It says $5 for 1000SC. Isn't the usual price $5 for 500SC?
  13. Kraeref Well-Known Member

I've just purchased SC in game. It's doubled. The page already displaying double amount. For example, $5.00 normally would give 500 SC but now it shows 1000SC. $85 was giving 10000SC now it displays 20000
    Kuulei, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Paws like this.
  14. Starseeker New Member

Thanks, yeah I did a ticket, was just wondering if it was everyone or just me. :)
  15. Paws Member

Edit because I am an idiot.
  16. Paws Member

That thread can no longer be found? And when I went to check my thread in Account Support it would appear they deleted that one too. Now I'm wondering if I should be worried. The only reason I purchased the SC at this time was because of the double SC event.
  17. Azomonas Active Member

Any chance that you only paid $25 for your 5k instead of the usual $50?
  18. Paws Member

And THIS is why I really need to stop doing anything that requires attention to detail before I've had my coffee... I feel like a doofus now, really, like 'here's my sign' and I am going to go stand in the corner.

I don't buy enough SC to know how much it usually is, so yeah... here's my sign.
  19. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Normal Prices:
    $5 = 500
    $10 = 1000
    $20 = 2000
    $25 = 2500
    $45 = 5000
    $85 = 10000

Until 11:59 pm pacific today, November 28th, the amounts are doubled. At the start (12:01 am), I and others, were only seeing it double after starting the purchase, but it changed to show the doubled amounts BEFORE purchasing. That may have been the mix-up early on that people were not thinking they were getting double.
  20. Syndara Member

You feel like a doofus, Paws? I bought 10k SC not long before this was announced :(

It's a great promotion, but I really DO feel like a doofus.