Double cast jewelry.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Vasco, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Vasco Active Member

Has anyone found one yet for this expansion?
  2. Kham Active Member

There isn't any. to op.
  3. Arieste Well-Known Member

4. Vasco Active Member

I was referring to uplifting proc.
  5. Veta Well-Known Member

On beta there was an uplofting DC ear on the merchant with 1.1 per increment. I am not sure if it was never added to a loot table, for later content addition, or removed.
  6. Vasco Active Member

My money is its prob will appear in the rum cellar instance. Well there goes my money.
  7. Ucala Well-Known Member

it would be possible if you remember the day to just search through your logs of that day for the ring, copy the code and past it on live server, if it shows an item that means the item exists. if you click it and it does nothing, well.
  8. Veta Well-Known Member

New comp since then so I wouldnt have the logs. Even if I did, I did not interact with the item in any way because you cod not buy the raid items of the merchants during early AoM beta. There was a point later in which a few merchants opened up but I dont recall the raid one ever letting anyone buy from it.
  9. Estarriol New Member

It'd be great to hear from the developers whether such an item (earring with Uplifting Voice II) actually exists in the game or it was removed on purpose since beta or has not been included in the loot tables due to some kind of oversight.
  10. recon1187 Member

there is a charm and a necklace that give double cast as a buff and proc
  11. Veta Well-Known Member

Well for raiding purposes there are plenty of more desirable charms and the same goes for necks. My main issue with the DC neck is the self-damage chance and the max health decrease which can greatly impact survivability. I think the charm changes your damage type to slashing (correct me if im wrong) or some other sort of physical damage that will lead to a further decrease in dps. There is a reason why people are trying to get magical damage type weapons.
  12. Isult New Member

The earring in Beta was the Akhevan Hoop of Desperate Voices. It doesn't appear to have made it into live.
  13. Anunnaki Active Member

Really wish they would add this in there (or other choices that give doublecast that don't suck.) Especially since the new greens don't have doublecast on them, it forces us to take 6% less doublecast if we want the benefit from the huge stat increases on the new greens.
  14. Gninja Developer

Uplifting Voice II can be found within the Rum Cellar Campaign.
    Beee, Anunnaki and Yoube like this.
  15. Veta Well-Known Member

Friend Gninja to save the day!
  16. Yoube Active Member

Hoozahh!!!
  17. Enigma Active Member

Figures it would be from a DLC >.<
  18. Vasco Active Member

As stated by me previously, there goes my money. I'll fork out 15 bucks for doc ring lol.
    Laiina and Xenordd like this.
  19. Xenordd New Member

Feel pain) 15$ for 16k resists and 2% sda )))))))))
  20. Foretold Well-Known Member

ZOOOMMMMGGGG I have just been convinced to buy Rum Cellar. Cha-ching!