Dirge Profession Hat!!! (yes a screenshot!!)

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-xMELTx, Feb 17, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Rolande' Guest

Can someone show the stats on it? and why is it we have to finish a sig quest when the coercer/illusionist can get their's off of a 61^^^ named?
  2. ARCHIVED-Salmastryon Guest

There are several bard hats. the signature quest is the one that has been posted how to get. As of yet no one has posted which mobs also drop bard hats.
  3. ARCHIVED-Avocet Guest

Thank you Kemikal.
  4. ARCHIVED-Icarii_Raven`Lyon Guest

I know atleast one of us has finished the quest/got a drop by now =) Anyone willing to post a ss of the stats (ie examine window :) ) ? Really curious as to what the stats are gonna be and I wont be able to finish the quest for atleast 5 - 6 levels im sure.
  5. ARCHIVED-Niber Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Caravane Guest

I got the hat last night along with a swash....sad to say that they look identical. You'd think since dirges/troubs would have something a little more unique... :smileysad:

Any Dev's wanna comment on this? I mean they are profession hats...hats unique to the the class...does this mean i'm a swash too? :smileytongue: JK.

Tats 67 Dirge Najena
    Officer of Black Talons
    www.blacktalons.org
  7. ARCHIVED-MrPhilPhil Guest

Don't forget brigands, they share the hat too. I agree we should get something different from a swashie. And Brigands, they should get camo yankees caps. :smileywink:
  8. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

Devs already stated each class would get unique looks. Right now, rather than NOT have a unique hat for each class, they put them in with some shared looks.
  9. ARCHIVED-Niber Guest

The Brigand hat looks nothing like the Dirge one, their hat is flat and boxy. The Troubador one while being the same shape is clown orange.
    Im vey happy with the look of ours.
  10. ARCHIVED-K3mik4l Guest

Same :) I don't care one bit that the graphics is shared with a few others.
  11. ARCHIVED-Icarii_Raven`Lyon Guest

For anyone whos seen our hat, any chance its purple? I got a few pieces of the xegonite melodic armor, which is basically bright purple and silver, and Im rather hoping the hat will match. Cant have us clashing now can we?
  12. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

I like our class quested hat. I think it looks pretty slick.
  13. ARCHIVED-Kyrsten Guest

The feathers and underscarf are orange... :smileysad:
  14. ARCHIVED-Icarii_Raven`Lyon Guest

bah =(
  15. ARCHIVED-Morganna Guest

From what I gather our hat is getting re-done. I got it last night, and I think it does look pretty cool, though having little to do with the semi macabre feeling of a Dirge.

it's too bad we can't have class/gender hats, I thought it would be pretty cool for female dirges to get a black veil or something (think the song, "the long black veil" =p)

Also, notice the color of my hair in my sig, with the class hat on my hair turns orange just like the color of the feather. Understandable? Yeah, but I don't like that aspect of it =)
    Message Edited by Morganna on 03-08-200603:22 PM
  16. ARCHIVED-Icarii_Raven`Lyon Guest

Im really glad you mentioned that, cause just yesterday I was wondering how It would look on female characters with hair (as Ive only seen a SS of it on a ratonga). I was worried that it would remove the hair completely, leaving us with a hat and the rest of our head bald. That would have made me sad. While it sucks it doesnt keep your natural hair color, I am very glad to hear that I will still have hair, even if it is orange.
  17. ARCHIVED-KHilbun Guest

Doesnt look to bad.. could be worse
  18. ARCHIVED-Kahna Guest

That's not your hair, it's a scarf you're wearing under the hat.
  19. ARCHIVED-Sydias Guest

Is there an expected date for the Ho Quest to come out so I can work on my stable? :smileyhappy:
  20. ARCHIVED-BloodyDragon Guest

Well, I decided to wear my hat proudly. But I had to change my last name to Smooth'Criminal. I just wish it kept my purple hair. I don't really care for the orange that much. My little Hoo'Luk friend has learned to die very gracefully lately! I've been thinking about changing his name from "Kickme" to "Killme".

Vidara Smooth'Criminal, 70th Dirge of Kithicor

[IMG]