Dirge Profession Hat!!! (yes a screenshot!!)

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-xMELTx, Feb 17, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-K3mik4l Guest

Ya lol, the owl seems to die rather often :p

My dirge is wearing the hat aswell, and pretty content at that :)
    Hmmm, must look for a nice place to take a screenie for new siggy.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ellrin Guest

Well im waiting to see if this is just a PH graphic or not ( i hope it is ). It suits a Swashbuckler.

Me? a Dirge, looking down my song list....Wail of the Dead, Death Bearer, Garsin's Grim Acclamation etc etc etc.

I do all this with my camp orange feather in my happy little hat....really? um no.

Well we are all different but this doesnt work for me personally.
    Hope it changes.
  3. ARCHIVED-K3mik4l Guest

Just out of curiousity, what would you like to see as a dirge hat?
  4. ARCHIVED-Ellrin Guest

Good question!
    In fact before i posted i spent some time on Google searching for armour graphics or art to try to come up with an idea of what im thinking about.
    It has to be something that accurately reflects our role within Norrath, that of the singer of dark songs. Im afraid its difficult to try to explain what I think would suit our class best and yes i appreciate its very easy to say 'No i dont like that blah blah' without actually coming up with an alternative.
    As i said everybody is different i just find the fact that people are happy with this as a Dirge hat somewhat strange, Troub? yes i could see it, but i dont think it suits a Dirge.
    Anyway best i get back to the internet to better illustrate what im trying to say.
  5. ARCHIVED-BeHeBrooga Guest

Was thinking along the lines of a mournful mask, with or without a hood maybe:

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Just put these together quickly :p

You get the idea.

Anything is better than this thing though, being an ogre dirge, i wont be seen dead in a cheery orange feathered fedora.... Id rather bang nails into a wall with my eyeball.
  6. ARCHIVED-Icarii_Raven`Lyon Guest

While I appreciate the sentiment, eww
  7. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

While I understand that we are singers or dark/hostile songs, I must admit that i've enjoyed all the compliments I've got on my '****' hat. Whereas hardly anyone seems to take a second glance at the bear hat i've got on my fury. So whenever SOE gets around to changing our helms to be 'dirge specific', I hope they replace it with something eye catching enough to still warrant the attention of other players.
  8. ARCHIVED-Icarii_Raven`Lyon Guest

I havent actually seen a hat in person, but from the screen shot Ive seen, It doesnt look too bad. Now It may end up that orange completely clashes with my skin tone, so I may hate it, but otherwise, I think it could be worse. Id be kicking myself if I ended up with a bear hat lol.
  9. ARCHIVED-Morganna Guest

That would be awesome. Pretty cool idea there...
  10. ARCHIVED-Raidi Sovin'faile Guest

Hmmm.. maybe like one of those masks with the expression on it?

Something like this:
    [IMG]

underneath the hood? Maybe minus the horns...

Or even better... the Drama masks! Troub's get the smile (Comedy), Dirges get the frown (Tragedy)!

[IMG]

Might be a bit on the creepy level. And I can hear the "V is for Vendetta... D is for Dirge" jokes already... maybe not such a hot idea.
    Message Edited by Raidi Sovin'faile on 03-16-200606:24 AM
  11. ARCHIVED-Icarii_Raven`Lyon Guest

I like the mask idea, as long as we have a hood/cloak to go with it
  12. ARCHIVED-Asharad Guest

I like the masks suggested above.

I wouldn't mind a black top hat with a skull on it.
  13. ARCHIVED-Kiare McKenna Guest

I actually think it's a really neat idea...
  14. ARCHIVED-Rrin Guest

I love the idea of the drama masks. Best one I've heard yet.
  15. ARCHIVED-Zarzu Guest

love it

that one for troubs ^^
    [IMG]