Crushbone Happenings

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin, Oct 23, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin Guest

A certain axe obsessed dwarf can be found in Butcherblock Mts close to the entrance to Greater Faydark tomorrow around 4:00 PM PST 6:00 PM CST. He will be seeking folks to aid him in his search for information on axes

As always due to change without notice due to real life and other creatures of the night
  2. ARCHIVED-Twizel Guest

If you are looking for some flight fun ~ I'd watch the skies in Thundering Steppes on 8/22 around noon PST as the Gnomes may need more testers for thier newest flying contraption.2
  3. ARCHIVED-Twizel Guest

If you happen to be near the Freeport Gate to Commonlands on Monday, 8/27/12 at 8PM PST you might get a chance to answer some of the worlds most difficult Riddles from the Master of Riddles.
  4. ARCHIVED-Enuphia Guest

I have heard - around 8am PT on 8/ 26 - that there will be a Gnome wandering about the Wasted Lands... You may be able to help him find what he lost.
  5. ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin Guest

Tonight around 4:00 PM PST a coldain dwarf will be seeking aid in her research on fungoids. She will be in the newbie area close to the raft ramp. Come on over and give her a hand
  6. ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin Guest

Today in the Withered Lands around 4:00 PM PST 6:00 PM CST and 7:00 PM EST a gnome will be seeking aid in finding a few items for his lastest invention. Drop by and see if you can give the poor fellow a hand.

As always due to change without notice due to real life and other creatures of the night.
  7. ARCHIVED-Koaoi Guest

The riddlemaster is counting down the hours unril he appears in Freeport at the commonlands gate at 2 pm pdt 5 pm et .
    Are you smarft enough to answer the riddlemasters riddles come prove it .If you are the best you could win a prize.
  8. ARCHIVED-Koaoi Guest

Thank you for the turnout of the riddle me this quest today.
    The riddlemaster is proud to anounce the winners
    1st place Tristys
    2nd place Nazar after a tie breaker riddle with Granade.
    Congrats to the winners .
  9. ARCHIVED-Koaoi Guest

The riddlemaster agreed to make one more appearance by popular demand. Monday sept. 10 at noon pdt.
    At the gate to commonlands in freeport.
    this will be his last appearance for a while so come and answer the wolds hardest riddles and win a prize if you are the best.
  10. ARCHIVED-Koaoi Guest

dracostem 1 st prize ,zoolanger,naina runner up,pijorte
    congrats to all the winners
  11. ARCHIVED-Pij Guest

Thank you very much for running this at a european friendly time :)
    Oh yeah and its Pijotre not Pijorte :p
  12. ARCHIVED-Sanadeat Guest

Koaoi wrote:
  13. ARCHIVED-Elyshka Guest

*waves hello furiously at everyone*

Hi everybody! I know that you've seen me popping around Norrath, but I've been remiss about telling you about all of the gossip! Shame, shame, everyone knows my name!
    First, the OH MY GOODNESS SUPER HUGE BIG NEWS! The Community Team is coming to visit Crushbone on Monday, September 17th at 5pm pacific. Isn't it exciting?! I've been dusting high and low (mostly low, since someone stole my step ladder!) in preparation for their arrival. I hope to see you all there! ((And, if there are any changes to this date, I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I know anything. None of us are safe from the RL dragon.))
    Now, the stuff you're REALLY looking for - ADVENTURE!

• Friday, Sept. 14th @ 2pm - A very important business woman seeks help locating a precious commodity in Kelethin.
    • Saturday, Sept. 15@ 3pm - An weapon obsessed dwarf is looking for information regarding the axes of Kaladim. You'll find him in the Butcherblock Mountains region.
    • Sunday, Sept. 16 @ 10am - Pint-sized pyro seeks others to swap tales. Find her in Windstalker Village, Antonica.
    • Monday, Sept. 17th @ 5pm - Community Team Meet & Greet. Dress nice!
    • Tuesday, Sept. 18th @ 9pm - Rumors of a cranky old man stirring up trouble in the Enchanted Lands warrant investigation.
    If I hear anything else, you know I'll post it here!

edit: Updated link to official note on the Meet & Greet
  14. ARCHIVED-Elyshka Guest

I just received an urgent message from Braxxel and he said that he's been waylaid for about 45 minutes. He apologizes for the delay and will be to Butcherblock just as soon as he can manage.
  15. ARCHIVED-Sr_Guide_Kellin Guest

This evening( 09-16-12) in Darklight woods an Arasai will be seeking help in his experiment on lanterns. He needs a few folk to gather fairy parts for him. He will be at the entrance to Neriak around 4:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM CST if you care to drop by.

As always subject to change without notice due to real life and other creatures of the night :)
  16. ARCHIVED-Elyshka Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Elyshka Guest

We probably don't say it as often as we should, but you guys are AWESOME! It was such a pleasure seeing all of you running around the Community Lounge tonight just being yourselves and having a blast. Yes, even the silly book tossers and line cutters and folks who can't seem to keep their clothes on in public. /em giggles
    Thank you, Crushbone, for a lovely evening. I am humbled by your enthusiasm and it renews my joy with this program and with our gaming community as a whole. It is my great privilege to serve as your Guide and I look forward to seeing you all again very soon! /em launches herself randomly at folks for tacklehugs

With love,
    Ely
  18. ARCHIVED-Elyshka Guest

Last night, while we were all busy at the party, someone (or several someones!) stuffed my mailbox with scraps of parchment. Judging from the different colors and textures, I'd venture to say that at least four or five different folks stopped by while I was out with gossip from around the globe! Here's what we know so far:

• Wednesday, Sept. 19th @ 8am - Haute couture is coming to New Halas! See Miss Lalila within the city proper for a head to toe makeover and be ready to look your best before the holiday rush!
    • Thursday, Sept. 20th @ 7pm - A lovestruck fae is planning to propose to his lady love at a picnic in Kelethin. Oh dear, he's not been thinking clearly since he decided to pop the question... I hope he doesn't forget anything!
    • Friday, Sept. 21st @ 4:30pm - The Stormshield clan is planning another attack on the Kromzek fortress of Kael Drakkel. Are you brave enough to face the dangers within? Meet with one of the clan in the Eastern Wastes if you dare!
    • Saturday, Sept. 22nd @ 10am - Oylenna Loresinger, of the famed Loresinger family of bards, has returned to once again seek assistance on behalf of her newborn nephew. It seems that he's already teething (!). Unfortunately, he's gnawed on a priceless family heirloom and now it needs replacing. She plans to visit the artisans on the Isle of Mara to enlist their aid, but perhaps the crafters would be better able to assist her?
    • Sunday, Sept, 23rd @ 6pm - This is curious. Here, you read it: "Notice: I's hads enoughs and I's nots gonna takes it anymores! I's needs an exterminator to get rids of this menace! Yous come sees me ats the entrance to Neriak outs in the Woods, because I's nots goings home until theys are all gones!" I wonder what that's all about?
  19. ARCHIVED-Kanissa Guest

Just wanted to thank all the Guides and Dexella for partying with us last night! It was a blast for me to finally explore the Community Lounge, though next time remind me not to drink anything that Brasse likes.
    I hope the Guides have all recovered from the shiny mobbing. ;)
  20. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Kanissa wrote:
    It was a blast! Thanks for being there!
    ~Dexella