Cloaks and belts in 10/3 update

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Shiloh, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Daray Well-Known Member

I need to employ bot crews to kill those 3 trash encounters in AoM - I'll zone you in passed the entrance requirements, in return for the doublecast stuff!
  2. Widem Active Member

SOE MOD violation 1043 "Just because you can point out a major difference in reasoning between "a good number of players" and "a number of good players" doesn't give you the right to belittle someone who is bad at mining data."
  3. Jrel Well-Known Member

I won't speak for all raiders, but in our guild, players are using the AE items for their alts or for something to put on their alts, not because raiders wanted to use them. If you check all our main raiders, none of them (except one) are wearing the AE items. However, if other raiders are getting other types, our case of 5 AE items (from one zone even - I think Highhold) was hopefully rare and not WNG'd. I was thinking about using them for AE trash, but then I'd have to put adorns and purples on them, and that's just a waste of current tokens and plat going to better uses.
  4. GIndotto Well-Known Member

Moral of the story here is: STOP USING BAD ITEMS AND WE WON'T KEEP GETTING THEM PUT IN AS LOOT OPTIONS IN THE FUTURE!
  5. Karagon Active Member

That is just because it drop instead of flurry ones....
  6. Jrel Well-Known Member

Well... the WNG is certainly strange. Last night in Castle Highhold raid zone, we got lots of potency items and a CB one. No AE ones. I am perplexed.
  7. Thand Well-Known Member

or you could have riads that are running out of alts to put flurry belts on but can't get a Dc one. At teh same time we can;t get chain armor.. RNG is fickle like that