Cloaks and belts in 10/3 update

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Shiloh, Mar 10, 2015.

1. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Guess they trying to force us to use less statted items for Weapon Skills.. Sorry but my BB Cloak and Maw Belt have a slight edge on the new stuff :( who said 600 weapon skill was too little .. o.0
  2. Mogrim Well-Known Member

Mainly, it would be a pain to force people to go into old zones to get "best belts/cloaks" - So I support this, even though I use Wing 3 cloaks/belts.
  3. Gninja Developer

There are better cloaks/belts in current content than wing3. Just the difficulty is on par if not harder to get them.
  4. Shiloh Member

I just dont get it...fighters, already far beyond other melee classes in weaponskills, will now get even further behind? Because fighter cloaks/belts (miti, block) is just not dropping from the first 10-12 raidbosses, not even from the trash that drop offensive belts and cloaks. Plz, some justice in availibility would be fair.
  5. Mogrim Well-Known Member

Fighter cloaks and belts drop from the trash in all raid zones. So much so that we're running out of alts to give them to.
  6. Shinzen New Member

3 nights+ a week of raiding and we have seen everything BUT the fighter cloaks. Probably run around 4-5 event heroics a day as well personally and have yet to even see the legendary heroic versions. The rest all drop like candy however.

Obviously it is rng, but the rng is not working!
  7. Silzin Active Member

RMG for the Win... With the changes that where made with todays update, if they remove the Recovery Speed Set from the game also, then would be down to 6 sets and the RMG would have a smaller chanse of hurting guilds/ppl
  8. Gninja Developer

The recovery speed ones no longer drop. There are 7 cloaks and 7 belts on the tables now. This is the precise reason this change was made.
    Karsa, Jrel, Crychtonn and 2 others like this.
  9. Katanallama Well-Known Member

I was a fool for not getting my Uplifting Recovery while I could :(
  10. Mogrim Well-Known Member

1) Potency
    2) Crit Bonus
    3) Doublecast
    4) Flurry
    5) Tank Mit
    6) AE Auto? (If so, this is unfortunate as it is considerably worse than Flurry)
    7) Not even sure what the 7th would be...

I almost think the loot table only really needs 5, but thats just my two coppers. :)
    Silzin likes this.
  11. Gninja Developer

Actually there is only 6 of each. Yes AEAuto is still on the table. But there aren't two AEAuto ones on the table anymore.
  12. xkrisx Well-Known Member

After trying to type this up, I realized my brain hurts and its not important as I will not see one of these " NEW " belts for along time that will replace my Maw gear..
  13. Yuki Member

Last night's raid we had 2 crit bonus and one AE drop. Needless to say, we muted all three. Smaller table, still the same problem.
  14. Jrel Well-Known Member

We got one flurry cloak, 1 or 2 doublecast items, 2 potency items, and FIVE AE belt/cloaks from trash last night. AE has taken over for Recovery.
  15. Tsurupettan Active Member

Our experience this week was the opposite. We saw a total of roughly 12 cloaks/belts. Five were flurry cloaks (one got taken, rest muted), flurry belt, a mixture of pot belts/cloaks and one AE auto cloak.

But hey I'm cool with the idea of a billion belts/cloaks dropping with a smaller table.
  16. Karsa Active Member

Is there a plan to add skills to master-craft belt/ cloaks?
  17. Karagon Active Member

Remove AE auto belts/cloaks please. No one use them
    Crychtonn and Mermut like this.
  18. Karsa Active Member

Bump- "Bueller Bueller Bueller......"
  19. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Extremely unlikely. Most would be refined and in various stages of experimentation. There would be no easy way to apply changes retroactively. Personally, I think the progression from crafted to heroic to raid cloaks and belts are fine.
  20. Gninja Developer

According to logs a good number of players are using the AE cloaks. It might not be what you want to use but players are using them. The tables are much smaller than they used to be and we have no plans to make them even smaller.