In Progress Chrol: Curses Still Happening in Solo Zones in AC

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bhayar, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Chrol mentioned yesterday that curses had been removed from AC solo zones. Just talking to a guildie who said that curses are still going on, so apparently, they didn't get the message they weren't supposed to. FYI.

UPDATE: Sambata Village (curse) Maiden's (clear)
    Zynt likes this.
  2. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Zynt likes this.
  3. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

Village also added a power drain to the second name which you can't joust out of because his leash is incredibly short.
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Village is a shocker for curses, and for me it's always the trash.
    And yes, they're still casting them.
  5. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I noticed this too, but Maiden's eye, there was only one curse, on the end mob and they only did it once. Unless others find it way too hard, I"m OK with mainden's eye.

Something about Sambata (solo), the dps of those mobs is insane. You pretty much have to fight one group at a time or die. Kill the wolves first, I've learned. Those single wanderers are pansies compared to the groups. Whoever designed them did the Tegi too.
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Last named, The Shadow Overlord, Maiden's Eye, definitely putting a curse on me during fight. Nothing my merc couldn't heal through though, but his curse did take quite a bit of my hitpoints and if I were using a lower level merc, not sure I would have survived. I was using my level 20 decked out merc for this instance.
    Semperfifofum and Zynt like this.
  7. Zylara Well-Known Member

Sambata Village solo today and yes got 2 curses from trash mobs
    Semperfifofum and Zynt like this.
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I passed this on to Chrol.
    Marae, Rhodris, Bhayar and 5 others like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Dreamweaver.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks Dreamweaver.

Yeah, Sambata is a pain for me too, I keep dying there while all other solo zones never kill me.
    PurpleChicken and Breanna like this.
  11. Chrol Developer

I fumbled it at the one yard line.
    (It's being looked into.)
    Marae, Breanna, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks Chrol!
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Honestly sick to death of insta dying to curse. Please fix it. Sambata Village is the worst and still by trash.
    PurpleChicken and Sigrdrifa like this.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yep, trash and last mob, didn't get one on the previous mobs (but the incurable detrimental with the wolves on the named in the side cave is always a pain too)
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  15. Argosunited Well-Known Member

It's not in update notes for this week. :mad:
  16. PurpleChicken Active Member

Sambata is definitely the worst. I'm in a mix of heroic and raid gear and I get one-shotted by trash multiple times sometimes trying to get that zone done.
    Argosunited likes this.
  17. Argosunited Well-Known Member

This wasn't in this weeks patch. Is it ever being fixed???????
  18. Argosunited Well-Known Member

19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

There's still a curse on the Shadowed Overlord in Maiden's Eye (Test build 15220T)
    Argosunited likes this.
  20. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Is this going to be fixed? Still insta dying mainly in Sambata Village due to curse.