Channeler Epic Discussion

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Sylke, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yaslin Member

Shield of the Magi yielded nothing from Saedie.
  2. Yaslin Member

English version:

XYZ is not entitled, Quest "cleansing the elements" (requires that quest "means and ends" does not exist or is a certain progress has been made) to get all.
  3. Spooooooon New Member

Has anyone tried a drop from any of the TSO instances off Lavastorm? i would think that maybe one of them, or a new item found in one of the zones, The Great Forge, might work?

Or maybe \aITEM -301605161 361302725:Ordained Altar of Solusek Ro\/a or one of the dropped altars from Castle MM or crafted altar?

Too bad this isn't attainable any longer \aITEM -2117982806 1641881348:The Hand of Ro\/a.
  4. Bchizzle Active Member

Maybe wyrmsteel?
  5. Ucala Well-Known Member

lavastorm, Sol Eye, all group zones in those 2, and local HQs have been checked,
    99% sure it's a new item that you also can't really use.
    It's easy enough to say, we are looking for an artifact of fire that is not in the fire places
  6. Ranga Active Member

It could be any random drop off any random mob - remember the crazy drops in the original epic weapons for each class?
  7. Spooooooon New Member

I was working on the quest lines in Lavastorm before work. Specifically the goblin lines, to see if any of the vendor items would work. It wouldn't be a far stretch that some faction is needed, and perhaps the item is from one of the two faction vendors.
  8. alQamar Active Member

Anybody tried wurmslyer yet? It does have a fire appearance and deals heat damage.
  9. Freeport-Parrah-Cleaner New Member

Yes it would appear that having the quest at this step prevents completing ward of elements access, dashing my hopes that the fire boss had the drop :(
  10. Ranga Active Member

No, there is a bug with the two different cleansing quests. If you get them out of step you have to wait until the next day to complete one of them because you can only do the first quest 3 times per day (the quest that rewards the token)
  11. alQamar Active Member

Well it does answer the question if it is in there, doesn't it?
  12. Freeport-Parrah-Cleaner New Member

That's the thing Saedie wont give the cleansing quest to me while I'm on the epic quest
  13. Baddluck New Member

the Wurmslayer is an epic quest. I don't think you should need any epic quests to continue an epic weapon quest. But I could be wrong.
  14. alQamar Active Member

You can solo it no problem.
  15. Ucala Well-Known Member

personally doubt it's wurmslayer
  16. Tanker1979 Member

I doubt it's wurmslayer, but if someone wants to run it and debunk it, go for it! I person lay think it's going to be a clicks or new mob drop... But that's just because all of the heritage/sig quests that make sense have been tried.
  17. Tanker1979 Member

Stupid auto correct on the iPhone. :/
  18. Baddluck New Member

Well I just found out that it isn't just any fabled item. I have 2 crystalized essence of fire, and the fabled Lava point, and the Glass knuckled fist of lava, and she still wouldn't update my quests. It has to be a special drop, or a quest reward from some NPC.
  19. Leasha Member

Also, the Flame-Flecked Orb from the quest "To Cross the Burning Prince" in Befallen: Necrotic Asylum did not work either.

And I'm having the same conflict for the Ward of Elements access quest so it can't be that. Saedie Kalterra is too busy talking about our "Means and Ends" quest to offer me "Cleansing the Elements" in order to spawn an Elemental Lord of Poison.
  20. Naramee Active Member

could it be rather something our lvl?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.