Celebrate July 4th with 40% OFF STATION CASH!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Scorpionbeauty Member

no one was trying to twist anything i have been using those cards for two years now and I plainly know what they stat and what I get every month and I know what that stated as well I am not one of those pple who like to get something for nothing like some pple are I work for a living and pay for this game and I know what they stated and how it should be they need to learn to stat these things instead of being very misleading....plain and simple
  2. Jabob New Member

The splash advertisement on the Launch Pad was pretty specific that if you redeemed it for Station Cash you got bonus Station Cash, of course it is gone now since the promotion is over. But again I will say it was a Station Cash promotion so I think it was pretty clear that they meant if you redeemed it for Station Cash you would get the bonus Station Cash. I don't think it was at all misleading, the problem is you use a Wal-Mart bought card that has a bonus on it of 500 Station Cash either way it is used so you assumed that you would get 1000 Station Cash bonus even if you used it for the subscription not for Station Cash.

I think this line right here: We’re celebrating our players this July 4th! For 24 hours*, get 40% off when you buy Station Cash with your Credit Card or Via PayPal.* pretty well states that it is a Station Cash deal, they wanted to include the people that won't or can't use a credit card/Pay Pal in the deal so they offered them bonus Station Cash on the Station Cash cards.

Your other argument about having just using them the night before and you think you should get the bonus is also not valid. You chose to use them, knowing that the 4th is a holiday in the U.S.A. and they often run promos on major holidays you should have waited.
    Cyliena likes this.
  3. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Verbatim, what does it specifically state on the card about that (not paraphrased, but the exact wording)?
  4. Tineren Active Member

In the future, you should remember that they nearly alway announce SC promotions at the end of the business day. If you are hoping for a SC promotion, don't expect to see an announcement until 5-6pm Pacific time.
  5. Deveryn Well-Known Member

It also pays to keep an eye on the general discussion board. Someone is bound to ask about an upcoming promotion.
    It's also worth noting that it's rare that an American holiday goes by and nothing happens. :p
  6. suka Well-Known Member

so will we be getting a double xp day soon? I really wanted a double xp day
  7. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Next xp weekend will probably be Labor Day.
  8. Hawkes Member

They must be too busy preparing for LasVegas, this holiday weekend was a bit of a dud.
  9. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I doubt one has anything to do with the other. If that were the case, none of the SOE games would've had double xp or anything else.