Celebrate July 4th with 40% OFF STATION CASH!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Well, if you're using the card to get SC you get a SC bonus. If you're using it for a subscription, remember you can no longer purchase subscriptions for SC, so they are 2 very different things. You choose to use the card for one or the other. The only bonus offer mentioned was specifically for the SC use option.
  2. Scalette Member

The offer Does NOT say it is only for SC it says:
    Added Bonus!!

Do you have a $15 SOE Pre-Paid Game Card? We want you to enjoy the celebration too! Get an extra SC1000 when you redeem your $15 SOE Pre-Paid Game Cards on July 4th* only!!

Read the underlined part!!!
  3. Scorpionbeauty Member

and that is the bonus im speaking of it comes with 500 sc when you use these cards as the lady pointed out above me just says when you redeem them doesnt say redeem them for sc only!!!!! says added bonus duh read it for goodness sake doesnt matter if you all didnt intend it to read that way it does and you all should have to honor it plain and simple
  4. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

If you disagree, have you sent in a /petition? Has SoE responded? What did they say the policy was for the offer?
  5. Scorpionbeauty Member

yes i have but as usual have not got a reply as of yet still waiting of course btw i may be new to these forums but im not a new player by no means ive been playing for a long time now just never had to use the forums until today so there you go if you disagree that is fine and your opinion but not mine and clearly others you know just wonder how many pple went out today to purchase their cards and used it for their memberships and thinking the same things others of us have by reading that how they are going to feel bout it im sure they have been flooded with this today
  6. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Keep us posted, please. Personally, I'm actually interested in what the official policy is.

Just so you know, I've never been able to find a card other than ones ordered online or bought for plat ingame, so have never bought or used one. I even tried to look up what the fine print on the back of cards is and how they can be used, but couldn't find any information.
  7. Regolas Well-Known Member

You're fighting a losing battle here. It's clear on that underlined part that if you redeem your SC cards (for SC) you get a 1000SC bonus. If you redeem it for membership you never get SC so why would you get it now. You're clutching at straws. Pre-paid Game Cards is simply the name of the card, of which you can get SC (+bonus) or 1 months gold membership.
  8. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Question: On any other day, would that card normally award 500SC when consumed for game membership? A simple Yes or No will suffice.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You can max your SC amount? o_O

Uwk
  10. Scorpionbeauty Member

I buy all mine from the walmart stores and i keep them too just in case they loose something then I have them to verify the codes with
  11. Scorpionbeauty Member

that is not true i get 500 sc every month that i redeem it for a membership read again
  12. Scorpionbeauty Member

yes it does it always does
  13. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Follow-up question: Did you purchase it at a Wal-mart or a 7-11, or was it at some other store*?

* I ask this because I am only aware of those two stores awarding Station Cash beyond a multiple of the dollar amount (i.e. more the 1500 for $15, etc.), and I was only aware of them doing that for the Station Cash redemption (granted, I've had a recurring subscription since I started playing this game, so I've never actually needed to redeem one of those for the subscription - which is probably why I was unaware of the additional 500SC for the subscription redemption).
  14. Jabob New Member

I think it was pretty clear it was a Station Cash deal so you got the bonus if you redeemed it for Station Cash not for membership. They want to sell Station Cash that is why they had these deals. Why would they give you a bonus of 1000 Station Cash for redeeming a card for membership, that you were likely going to purchase anyhow?
  15. Scorpionbeauty Member

it was purchased at a wal mart
  16. Scorpionbeauty Member

because they have done it before I wouldnt have been this upset if they hadnt seeing this is my first time ever on this forums
  17. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Well, they might be able to get out of it by saying that the 500SC you normally get is awarded via Walmart, not SOE*. You can try to /petition it, and they may very well decide in your favor, but I wouldn't stake anything important on that outcome. What I hope, for your sake, is that the 500SC that you have been getting previously hasn't been an error. If it has been, you may have just ruined it for yourself.

* If that is the case, then there wouldn't be a SOE awarded amount of SC to which they could add extra SC - unless the card was redeemed for SC.
  18. Foretold Well-Known Member

When I put in my card code yesterday there were two very distinct options. The first was for 1500 station cash +1000 SC bonus. The second was for a one month gold membership. There was no bonus SC indicated with the membership. Every time I have ever redeemed a card this is the way it has been. You get the station cash OR the membership. Trying to twist the words of their announcement to suit you isn't going to change the outcome. It's one or the other.
  19. JDV_Crushbone New Member

That's blatantly obvious if you read through your recent posts. Might be time for a break?
  20. Scorpionbeauty Member

no it wasnt a mistake it stats that on the card too