Can't get in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Raeven, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

That's to do with number of posts, not when you started playing :) So get to posting!
  2. Tillamook Member

Yeah ice cream would be nice
  3. Tillamook Member

oops I am so busted.. all play and no posting.. sorry I have been a bad barbarian...
    eheartbeat and Xianthia like this.
  4. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

5. abrakadabra New Member

So, I says to myself, I will go play some of my EQ toons that I have not visited in 8 or so years, they were all there, just waiting for my commands, except I have basically forgot how to play them. Spent a couple of hours refreshing, until I remembered why I quit playing EQ1, still no fun running 10 miles for something.
    Tillamook, eheartbeat and Arkarnia like this.
  6. Feylone Active Member

Mmmm....Tillamook Ice Cream! Love the mudslide. :D
  7. Terp New Member

Corpse dragging! :)
    Arkarnia likes this.
  8. Gaelmyst New Member

Lot's of us learned to type on manual typewriters ;-) My son earned EQ2 game time by playing Timon & Pumba(?)'s touch-type game... just thought I should show some support for us old school folks :cool:
    Arkarnia and Tillamook like this.
  9. Gaelmyst New Member

Busted, too. The only time I ever look at the forums is when the game is down lol. I've been an EQ2 player since the beginning, but "New Member" for forums. Just goes to show you, we've been having all our fun elsewhere, Tillamook. ;)
    Arkarnia and Tillamook like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the least they could do is give us an extra day or 2 xp bonus
    and by the way they all just went home to play WoW till tomorrow

jk
  11. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

12. Aaak New Member

lately 1 mill is the normal average price of stupid kronos on my server ,id guess that smart kronos are even more expensive .....lol
  13. eheartbeat New Member

I tried that, too. Couldn't find any of my characters.
  14. Gator New Member

I even logged on to the Azeroth guys.
  15. Tillamook Member

Hah remember BlackBurrow.. a idiot gnoll falls off the edge and 500 gnolls come running up the ramp... or was it Runnyeye? Worst slaughter I was in was the Holly Windstalker Massacre .. big pile of bodies..
    Terp likes this.
  16. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Nice, to make up for it, next week is triple EXP and Double Scrolls.
  17. Laaw Well-Known Member

this will be a bad day on the broker
  18. Talloak New Member

Darn!! And I was gonna buy hundreds of RL dollars on stuffies tonight. Duh....guess I'll go to Vegas instead and spread the wealth there...... instead. :eek:
    Tillamook likes this.
  19. Soara Member

I am getting old, so here goes.....I rant.....
    Jrox likes this.
  20. 1dvs Member

ROFLMAO, big companies fail BIG! And to expect them not to **** up is rediculas. **** happens. -fg