Can't get in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Raeven, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Gontara New Member

Same here HoF
  2. Nixer Active Member

BTW - just before I tried zoning to bind point and the game died I noticed someone in chat saying something like "everyone zone somewhere now ... just for science..." then I and many others were posting comments here about how the game client crashed and they could no longer log in... thankfully logging was turned on....

3. Indy Member

Was able to log in just now again.
  4. Ledeo New Member

Yep, try zoning somewhere. You can get in, just cannot get around. Having to restart every time I want to zone somewhere makes my choice very simple. shut down and wait for them to actually fix the problems that their 'update' caused.
  5. Maelevodin New Member

Gotta hate those random bugs, if it was in fact one. Was just able to get logged in after getting similar error for a file on a G:\ drive that has never existed.
  6. Indy Member

I'm on Maj'Dul but was able to zone into a solo zone, run it, and zone back out just fine, so far.
  7. Tritton New Member

I agree some compensation should be in order, double status would be a change since we just had triple xp.
  8. Melt Actually plays the game

No, Techa. Get back in your cave.
  9. blimbyrne New Member

here we go again, zoned out of house on thurgadin, booted, now cycling thu 'cannot contact login server'
  10. blimbyrne New Member

seems the servers are down for maintainance, again. altho DB homepage shows em up
  11. Kelvmor Active Member

scheduled maintenence. did you not see the recurring warning messages?
  12. AzKat New Member

Have not been able to log in on any server. Constantly get a 'can't write to' message. Was find yesterday so think the maintance from this morning has created a problem. Any ideas?