Can't get in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Raeven, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Assuming a full 24 hours of downtime.....you want a $0.49 refund?
    Kuulei likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

DBG is not worth anywhere near that figure and is not that large.
  3. Sennetta Active Member

apparently they are going to do triple bonus xp or scrolls to make up for it
  4. Soara Member

Can I just has my round of plant goodies for the day?
  5. Tillamook Member

I miss the chat section we had in EQ1.. you would have everyone on the chat servers everytime the game went down.. poor GMs would be booting people left and right for all kinds of shenanigans.. ah well was something to do while we waited it out.. like general chat....
  6. Aaak New Member

I miss that too , they had one for eq2 in the first few months of the game but only like 100 people could get into it at a time and most of the time they had it on lockdown so no one could even talk in it which was a buncha bull, unlike in eq1 where you could go in ask a question about something and half the time get a quick answer from someone else in the channel
    Zooeyzz likes this.
  7. teivos New Member

Wow guys, being ******** is *not* a way to get results. To either side of your arguments.

I would definitely *like* an extra day since this is my first sub month trying out the game, but I'm also not going to act like I'm entitled to it.

The OP prolly should have worded it better, but pretty much everyone below the OP was also being a dick.

I'm glad I haven't run into that sort of attitude yet (hopefully ever) on the progression server. Me complaining about the silly raptor mount is about the worst I've seen and at this point I'm just complaining in an attempt to make it a running joke (though please take that out in the next progression server daybreak if you're reading this thanks :p )
    Marakad likes this.
  8. Darkpath New Member

So.... if I went to work this morning thinking.....it's thursday,maybe get out of here early friday and head down to the beach toss back a few margaritas.No problem, just a qiuck update, be out by 3. And if I was still at WORK I would not be a happy camper. So cut these guys and gals some slack they don't want to there eather
  9. Marakad New Member

Well given that we are already getting a free boost to 100 in the next few days getting double/triple EXP and extra scrolls is great. Even if you can't play today or next week you will still have that boost, and even then they don't NEED to give us anything, this is all just supposed to be an apology, so lets all just say thanks and have fun playing when the servers are up again :D
  10. Zelox Active Member

multi billion dollar company, i actually lol'd pretty hard about how dumb that was
  11. Marakad New Member

Forums are always harsh, if you put your opinion out on a discussion forum be ready for any possible criticism you may receive, that being said most people are in a bad mood because they missed their EverQuest fix for the day so its probably best to just cut everyone a bit of slack :D
    People have been making unreasonable demands of Devs since people first started playing video games, I doubt that will ever change.
  12. teivos New Member

Yeah, I understand, but still, you get more bees with honey....
  13. Zooeyzz Member

I remember that chat! I'd forgotten about the 100 person limit.. and getting put on mute when it got rowdy. Ahh memories...
    Makes me nostalgic for chasing down spirit shards, shared xp debt, and camping Bloodtalon for countless hours. lol.
  14. 1dvs Member

You gave me this product and got me hooked. Now i can't hold **** in at either end, let alone food. I got these real bad shakes and my beer keeps finding places other than my mouth to go! It's bad and I'm scared that is I don't get my fix soon I just might perish! I wrote all this down for the medics who find my sober corpse and I IDed you as my dealer!!
    ShaggyBodom likes this.
  15. Ledeo New Member

Servers are up and I was able to get in, not through launchpad, but by the executable
  16. Spacedframed New Member

Yep. Working for me now too.
  17. Espan New Member

I was able to login through the launchpad, even.
  18. Baucent New Member

Login server up, launchpad working
  19. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I managed to log in on AB
  20. Grouchey New Member

Got so bad today that my wife actually wanted me to talk to her /shudder
    Juraiya and ShaggyBodom like this.