Fixed Internally Cannot log into houses

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rose, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose Well-Known Member

Suddenly about half hour ago, I could not log into houses. ...have tried from different towns, houses, etc. Checked General chat, and saw that others are reporting the same issues, in addition to other multiple issues in general chat, can't get into guild houses, can't craft, etc. Skyfire server.
  2. Ryoga Member

multiple people talking about it. GH & housing servers seem to be effed.
    SMH
    Shawson and Rose like this.
  3. Rose Well-Known Member

game is basically unplayable
    Shawson and Ryoga like this.
  4. Timber Member

Not able to zone into guild hall or homes. Now game telling me no zones are available.
  5. Rose Well-Known Member

I have been noticing longer times lately when zoning over the past month....until now, when we cannot zone at all.
    Shawson likes this.
  6. Shawson New Member

It's far beyond just houses and guild halls. I have characters in instances in two entirely different zones as well as characters in guild hall. None can log in
    Ryoga and Rose like this.
  7. Rose Well-Known Member

Aye....it is definitely a zoning issue. I just tried logging into another house...it eventually put me at the door of the "other house". So, it moved me, but not into the house. Seeing others in general saying same as you did.
    Shawson likes this.
  8. Kraakk New Member

same here - i had to exit game twice. I get one day off a week to drink my coffee and get some basics done, and there are always issues...
    damaahra, Shawson and Rose like this.
  9. Rose Well-Known Member

Sorry it had to happen on your day off to play. Hopefully they wake up and fix it soon so that you can play.
    Shawson and Ryoga like this.
  10. Rose Well-Known Member

Zoning into cities works, just tried it. However, the rest is not working.
    Shawson likes this.
  11. Spookypatrol Member

Yup, chiming in to say I'm having the same issues myself; on Halls of Fate. Loading into cities worked just fine (was in Lavastorm and Plane of Magic just fine, too), but Coliseum of Valor isn't loading, and, ofc, neither is my Guild Hall. Hopped on over here to see just how extensive the reports were and, yikes :c Hopefully we see a fix soon.

Edit: After another try after getting booted to character select it did let me into the Coliseum, but everything else is still busted so who knows >_<
  12. Timber Member

On Skyfire server, for a couple months now I've had issues with zoning. Waiting for 3-4 minutes (waiting for zone server) to zone into guild hall, home or any particular zone and logging into game seems to take forever. One of my characters loses his mount every time I log or zone him and he always has reoccurring issues with his AA points. Had this issue fixed but now its back. There have been lag situations that last about 30 seconds to a minute sometimes multiple times a day. Doesn't matter if your in like a city zone during an event or an empty house.
  13. Sayamaya New Member

I can log into skyfire. Haven't tested zoning. I cannot log into Rivervale at all. Sits at entering game and at times will say Server is unavailable.
  14. Guyasuta New Member

All my toons on both accounts are in the Guild Hall or their house and I can not log in. It seems there is also no one is awake yet to fix it.
  15. Zolar New Member

You would think they would have alarms (or someone monitoring) that would alert someone when something goes wrong. Pretty sad service to have this go unchecked for several hours and counting.
    damaahra, Shawson, Lateana and 2 others like this.
  16. Hermmit Active Member

I finally get my account fixed so I can login now, only to be met with this issue, lol. All my toons are in the Guild Hall and can't currently login. What a time to come back and play this game after 5 years....
  17. Rose Well-Known Member

Server Status page shows “LOW” population for all servers except Kaladim. I imagine it is due to no one being able to log into game because of their location.
    Shawson and PsiberDaemon like this.
  18. Rose Well-Known Member

Agree.
    Shawson and PsiberDaemon like this.
  19. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Add me and my husband to the list of players unable to log in with the notice that the zone is not available. (Skyfire)
    Rose and Shawson like this.
  20. Rose Well-Known Member

Make sure to like the first post to keep the issue at the top of the list, so we can get this issue noticed and fixed. – per -->
    HOW TO REPORT AND UPVOTE BUGS --> https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/how-to-report-and-upvote-bugs.590898/
    Shawson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.