Cannot connect to a Login Server

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Tylia, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Kirana New Member

It seems to me, that since the changeover to Pro 7, the Euro servers have had more issues than ever. I do recall prior to Pro 7, sure there were a couple of issues here and there, but not to the extent it has been since. Might want to maybe re-think your position on using them, Sony. Before you piss off too much of your customer base.
  2. Ashrah Member

man I zoned kicked again , cant logon says rerun the patcher, then it works , i zone once more and back not being able to zone.....
  3. Sunje Active Member

Ok whats happened now?

Is it posible to fix this stupid problem now?

You took 6 hours to say "we have a problem"?

Fix this porblem and all looks fine thats it!
  4. Olgur New Member

Right, getting silly now. Been over 7 hours now. For the first few I could not log in at all - after being dumped in the midst of a fight - and now I cannot zone or change Toons without getting bumped - then taking ages to get back in.

PLEASE sort this out! It's Friday, Weekend, for goodness' sake! Bin the BETA - that's caused problems in the past I recall (and I've been here since Day 1 or a bit before)
  5. Edel Member

raid time on storms.
    raidzoning take 20min youpie!
  6. Sharann Well-Known Member

Same issues. Now server can't find character. Zoning is near to impossible.
    On Splitpaw server.
  7. MerseyHawk New Member

Yup - have had similar issues this evening - I found that my character progress had been rolled back and I had lost my Warhog mount that I had claimed as a Gold subscriber. I'm wondering whether it is simply worth transferring to a US server and forgetting about Splitpaw now that Pro7 is involved.
  8. Olgur New Member

Is it a Pro7 problem, or a SOE one? Whoever / whatever the problem, it's screwing up one of the main playing session of the week for many.
  9. Arcos Active Member

Ah it's obvious - there weren't enough people testing on Beta hence the problems with the main servers. Beta is still working - I know I'm on it at the moment.
  10. Sandyfoot Well-Known Member

I'm in US so it's not a Pro whatever problem. Getting the following error:

It's not your fault!

It appears that we are having internal server issues or other problems that are preventing the LaunchPad from loading at this time. We really do apologize and hope to have the problem corrected shortly.
    If the problem persists, please contact Customer Suppor
  11. Ixoth New Member

Getting the same error.
  12. Ixoth New Member

Oh now the launchpad started to work, and I was able to enter to character selection. When I tried to select my toon (on splitpaw) game complained "the server couldn't find your character. please exit and rerun the patcher".
  13. Enogar New Member

I just did a rant on another thread, any way I agree. It does seem to be EU servers (pro7) unless any one here is experiencing the same issue on a US(SoE) server do let us know. :)
  14. Gratouillis Member

I'm on Storms. I can't zone, i can't log ....... try to fix it !
    Euro players love playing too, don't forget us
  15. Begonia New Member

For at least three hours now if you're on Splitpaw and stay in the same place, you're fine, but nobody can log in. Judging by this thread, nobody seems to be doing anything about it.
  16. TSR-SeanF Member

This issue should now be resolved. Please try accessing the game once again for us. If the issue persists please let us know!
  17. Begonia New Member

It's not resolved at all, we're still struggling to get in. You get only four characters at character selection, and selecting one of those gives the message to run the launcher again.
  18. Lilimoon Member

Yes,same here /:
    It's very boring you know...
  19. Gigglezzz Member

Still having problems, when trying to start the game up, window pops up that says "Updating Files for LaunchPad" with NO progress being made on the bar. If I let it sit there for a while it will finally go to the Login screen but nothing happens, no updating, whether I choose Beta or US. I play on Butcherblock btw but have been recently testing open Beta for ToV
  20. Agee Member

is the "follow" option selected ( /togglemerc to get merc window)