Cannot connect to a Login Server

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Tylia, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Steeledriver New Member

well... At least someone responded earlier... Although it was premature that it is fixed, which it isn't.

Perhaps a report in the news section about the ongoing issues would be better then a short statement in the middle
    of a long thread.

Managed to login fine, fly around a partially explored area, zone to freeport, complete a quest, goto zone back to previous
    zone and Blam.. stuck at waiting for response. Gave it the minimum 3 mins which is far more then a stable server needs
    to respond and exited out for the night. With the UnStable Database, no sense doing any real playing as more rollbacks
    are highly probable. :confused:
  2. Begonia New Member

One account logged in, the other keeps getting only four characters. Played the first account for a while but trying to zone just gives Receiving zone info and there it sits.
  3. Noguchi Member

I hope Soe will give use a Bonus for all the ****....sorry to say i Play 8years the Game and the Soe Support Sucks a Lot...:mad:
  4. Argoth New Member

I'm guessing that the lack of response is because the responding staff are all located in the US, while the people hosting the server are people from a different hosting company, based in Europe. Lack of communication between companies is unfortunately very common when outsourcing hosting to another company.
  5. Golur New Member

Update from Splitpaw, as at 09:00 UK time:

1. Zoning still taking 3 - 4 minutes.
    2. No message from CSR since yesterday, and that was to say the problems were addressed. That was, err, not quite true...
    3. I have no confidence at all that there will be no further rollbacks, after those that hapened, unannounced, yesterday.
  6. Jitar New Member

7. Sharann Well-Known Member

Still not working. Unable to zone to my house and I'm currently stuck on zoning screen. I know it's weekend but customer services is totally lacking.
    Any updates SOE?
  8. Kirana New Member

Here we go again *sighs*

It was working fine, honestly it was. Then about, what, noonish PDT it suddenly starts pulling the same crap it did yesterday? Of course, no updates on A) what's causing it and B) what's being done to fix it either. Such a disappointment, but, can't say I'm surprised. Customer service has been crap for years. Way to go Sony...way to go.
  9. Enogar New Member

SoE doesn't control the European servers anymore unfortunately. We are second class customers now ;)
  10. Enogar New Member

Yeah I was about to log off for the night any way, I encountered some problems when I was switching to alts.
  11. Xeryn Member

Splitpaw - Sunday morning (10am) Got knocked out zoning again and back to 4 toons, can't log back in without running patcher error. Yesterday was fine but maybe this is cropping up again :(
  12. Argoth New Member

Yeah Splitpaw has gone unstable again. I haven't been kicked from the server yet, but zoning can take 5-15 minutes now and when trying to change characters, I have been greeted with a SERVER DOWN message for all my characters.
  13. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Valor as well...

THREE DAYS IN A ROW NOW
  14. Kronkster New Member

Knock Knock SOE - Knock Knock SOE - Knock Knock SOE
    Anghammarad likes this.
  15. Kronkster New Member

20min zoning isn´t Fun. Whats goin´on SOE.
  16. Edel Member

Feed the Hamsters please
  17. Golur New Member

Update from Splitaw. 12 hours nearly since my last post (see above) and NOTHING IS FIXED. This is 3 days of un-playable nonsense. Our Raid is ruined, and so is my patience. Please, SOE at LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE that there is a problem - and not that you fixed it yesterday. Because you did not.

I've been 18 minutes zoning, so plenty of time to rant...
  18. Assie New Member

zoning is a huge problem on splitpaw aftger 10 minutes stuck at getting zone oinfo i zone in with all hitbars empty:(
  19. Mhalaise New Member

Absolutely ridiculous - trying to raid for the last hour - spent 40 minutes of that trying to zone everybody in! Why? What is the problem? Why can't this be fixed now? You're upsetting a lot of customers...
  20. Golur New Member

We've abandoned our raid. 24 VERY pissed-off players here. 18 mins to zone into Drunder, and that's before getting to PoW. Once ther, I had no /chat channels at all, so couldn't tell what was going on anyway.

I want at the very least 3 days Subs returned, and an extra 2 days of Moonlight Enchantments, as they are unobtainable.

3 days, and one comment from CSR. This is rubbish, absolute rubbish. Grrrrr.