Can we have these for house items PLEASE!! *begs*

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Kalyai, May 10, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Kalyai Guest

So here I am doing some quests in Nek Forest on one of my alts...and I get this quest to go into this little instance... Sanctorium of the Trials....I go in, and kill the 6 skellies... and zone back out.... only to be told to zone back in to kill the Master Skellies.... so I kill them... and zone back out... to be told once again.. to zone in....this time to kill the champion.
    I zone in and I am met with THIS display of beautiful evilness...very much different than the other 2 zone ins for this zone... I hope I can safely assume that this throne and these 2 flaming lights are not part of the zone itself but added to it for this version of the instance.... if so..... can we please please please have these as crafted items.. or something similar????
    And can I safely suggest this thread as a thread to post pictures of awesome furniture ideas others see in game??

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Kalyai Guest

Can we also get bookcases with books actually in them.... like the ones you used to be able to buy from merchants?
    Faydark Bookcase
    [IMG]
    Large Maple Bookcase
    [IMG]
    And can you find some way to bring the easel back into the game??
    [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Crystallyne Guest

[p]I like this idea! I will definitely keep my eyes out for items I'd like to use in my house, and post screenshots here![/p][p]I thought there was a racial starting quest that gave an easel as a quest reward? I tried looking it up elsewhere, and I couldn't find any information about it now... But I was relatively sure you can still get them...[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-eqaddict101 Guest

The easle used to be a quest in Nettleville.. I searched and searched for the info on where to get one that I had seen in a house .. Found the quest .. Just to find that its no longer aviable :( ... Also spent days looking for the Ogok Torch Lamp to find out you cant buy it any more... I wish some of the cool stuff like that was player makeable or questable ..
    Need more quested house items!! hehe
    and Carp recipies :p
    I go into houses alot to buy stuff and most people have the houses fixed really nice .. I have to think lots of people would like more junk to play with for decor..
  5. ARCHIVED-Crystallyne Guest

eqaddict101 wrote:
    That's a big AFFIRMATIVE!!! ^_^ *loves decorating her house and alt's houses*
  6. ARCHIVED-Miss_Jackie Guest

I actually spend time to fix my house up. I know I sound like a nerd or something, but I actually take pride in the fact that my house looks nice. :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Is the dirty bedroll still obtainable? I haven't tried to get that in a loooong time. If not, then it, too, should be on a list for something that should be added. Hey Domino! (I know you're listening *snicker*) Could we get some of the former quest reward house items made into recipes to fill in some of the sparser carpenter levels that exist now? Like the bearskin and meat bucket levels?
  8. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Some extra recipes for those "bearskin rug" and "Bucket 'o meat" levels are already on the way to test, and more to come as time permits. The first few additions should be appearing with GU36. I haven't tracked down the easel, bedroll (no, it's not currently obtainable), or oggokian torch graphics yet but I know they're out there somewhere, and they will eventually return ... as will other formerly NPC-sold items. So yes, look forward to some nice home furnishing additions over the next months, though sadly these are rather time-consuming to do, so it'll be in bits and pieces as more urgent things permit.
  9. ARCHIVED-Crystallyne Guest

DominoDev wrote:
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! *dances around happily and cheers for Domino!!* I don't mind waiting! Just knowing that you are working on it and that changes ARE coming thrills me beyond belief!!!
    *eagerly anticipates the coming changes, and makes a mental note to visit the test server more frequently*
  10. ARCHIVED-KerowynnKaotic Guest

[p]If you put out just 1 new recipe/graphic a month I think I would be happy, even if they were 'grey'. [/p][p]As long as they add new dimensions and help fill out the recipe book .. that's all that matters to me .. .. [/p][p]Of 'course .. more is always welcome .. :)[/p][p]*crosses her fingers, toes & eyes for some glass & tableware to be discovered in Kunark* [/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-Offem Guest

You know, I have an easel from way back when, but I was thinking to myself wouldn't it be nice if we (the players) could use them as a message board, say to leave messages for other people who have them in their homes, hence making them more usable then just a piece of decor, and would possibly allow them to be brought back into the game if it can be found to do so? Another idea I had for the easels is to use them as maybe a tradeskill tool, and we can create pictures and portraits on them as opposed to the traditional way we do now? This might be an artwork category, I'm really not sure, but the ideas flew into my head and I had to put them down on paper! Thanks in advance for any consideration or response Domino!
  12. ARCHIVED-Shadowdragoon Guest

hmm, think i have those in my 5 roomer, feel free to drop by if my litle house could be of help getting those items into carpy recepies. (the mansion you can run straight to the Magetower bridge) now if i could only find a program to record wahts goes on on my screen and i could put a video tour of the place in the housing section of the forums..
  13. ARCHIVED-mellowknees72 Guest

Offem wrote:
    I would *love* to have some sort of interactive message board for my home. :)
    I'm sure this would be a nightmare for the programmers, but wouldn't it be COOL to be able to upload a screenshot to display on your easel as art?
  14. ARCHIVED-Offem Guest

Pipes@Najena wrote:
    Or maybe even hang it on the wall in a frame as a portrait? Yes Pipes, that actually would be really cool!
  15. ARCHIVED-The_Patchwork_Rogue Guest

While speaking of books and bookcases I would really LOVE it if the quested "stacks" of books could come with an alternate graphic of them ready for a shelf - So a player would be able to right click the stack of books and select "straighten" and the graphic would change to a grouping of books that we could put on the empty shelf of the bookcase. Conversely, when we wanted the "researching something" look for our houses we could right click the neatly lined up section of books and select "stack" to get the graphic we have now for them.
  16. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Thank you, Domino, for answering so quick -and- saying you'll try to add them! You're like a guardian angel who's always listening *grin*. Thanks too for the info on the bedroll. I was thinking about it last night while looking at little Cinic's new room in Neriak. Now I won't drive myself nuts looking for it. Oh, and I, too, would love interactive space to post my own stuff, but then I think of the ways it would be abused by immature players and the database calls the would have to support it.... But! static choices for interactive items (like the cloak art) might work. If the easel could display something like that it would be nice and could be personalised withiin reason.
  17. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Would item codes help? Bet some of our more enterprising crafters could get 'em.
  18. ARCHIVED-xOnaton1 Guest

The easel was from a quest in Nettleville Hovel where you needed to draw a picture of the Claymore in North Qeynos: \aITEM 1896639304 -288041315:a wooden easel with canvas\/a The dirty bedroll was from a quest in Stonestair Byway from the Erudite Inkeeper: \aITEM 228849200 -1091183896:a dirty bedroll\/a I have no idea where this was from: \aITEM 1232679906 -45972398:an oggokian torch lamp\/a I still have those on a couple characters. Maybe that will help you find them in your database. Othesus - Dirge - Lucan DLere Vaspar - Fury - Lucan DLere
  19. ARCHIVED-sundrop Guest

Pipes@Najena wrote:
    www.fraps.com

Free version will record maximum of 30 seconds with a watermakr at top hand corner.
    full version cost $37
  20. ARCHIVED-MadTexan3 Guest

The Oggokian Torch graphics are from Fallen Gate.