Can we have these for house items PLEASE!! *begs*

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Kalyai, May 10, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Tikku Lilledrum wrote:
    I concur on both points.

While I'd love a clock that works (and keeps Norrathian time, of course, like the Ak'anon clock in Qeynos), I'd settle for purely appearance clocks. I'd rather them be crafted, but I could even accept them as collection quests. (hmmm another idea brewing)

I'd love to see the bed roll return as well as other house items that were once quest rewards for which their quests no longer exist.
  2. ARCHIVED-Aildyine Guest

[size="x-small"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]There is actually a piece of vendor fodder I would love to see turned into a house item. Its the "Old Tinkered Clock" that drops off mobs in KoS (I believe). When you inspect the item, the graphic it shows would be perfect for a mantel clock or a gnomish type wall clock.[/face][/size]
  3. ARCHIVED-kyrrah Guest

Tapestries from Kelethin. Gorgeous!!!
    8)
  4. ARCHIVED-EQTTEQ Guest

[p]It hasn't been mentioned in days...[/p][p]I want to have curtains for my houses.[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-AbsentmindedMage Guest

I would like an incomplete clockwork for my house. There are plenty of them in Klak'anon. Maybe having them having the spark effect too. I mean if we can have bread pans with bread in them, cant we have some broken down clockworks? :-D
  6. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

nah, the gnomes would want to spend too much time fixing them.
  7. ARCHIVED-Zarafein Guest

[p]Some of the felwithe furniture would be realy nice, but since they are difficult to implent maybe some of them for T8 in rise of kunark?[/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-Cinnimon Guest

I am sure some have seen these and even posted but I would really like to see these be recipe eventually from Qeynos.
    [IMG]
    Look I found some Pillows in old narrath and didn't even know there was any here this close ...lol
    [IMG]
    Pans, Pots and Pail
    [IMG]
    Bowls, jugs and spice jars
    [IMG]
    Milk jugs and Pitchers
    [IMG]
    Different breads, rolling pin, cutting board, and utensils holder
    [IMG]
    Small lamp
    [IMG]
    Stained glass lamp
    [IMG]
    different lamp then the 'Ironwood lamp' for this one is round where the other is square
    [IMG]
    When I see the sconce I wonder why wasn't this one made into recipe like the bronze one for this is so much prettier
    [IMG]
    These are from mages tower and I found this book with pictures and the hour glass and in the upper left corner is a stained glass of the upper ceiling in mages tower
    [IMG]
    Playing cards with tokens ......the set up anyways on green felt table cloth?
    [IMG]
    this would be cool to have if possible?
    [IMG]
    2nd pic but of a frog fountain
    [IMG]
    Smaller version of cambric rug and know there is smaller version of ornate cambric rug as well in sq inn
    Anyways hope some like and wish for these as well. I love so much much decorating my houses and so want more choices and can only hope and wish for so much so as long I know it's being looked into I'll be happy : )
    I Know it's been a week since last LU but I am so ready for news of next up date already for I am ready to know what new recipes are in store for this month.
  9. ARCHIVED-Cinnimon Guest

This thread is so buried and thought it shouldn't be, for I thought this was thread to post screenies of furniture we would wish for. So I am updating it with 2 chairs because I feel these needed to be added when 'here and there' is here.
    [IMG]
    The T8 table very similiar to this need these chairs please
    [IMG]
    This chair because other versions that are similar have had thiers legs cut off and would like one of these chairs that didn't please. The T8 gaming table needs the right height chair please.
  10. ARCHIVED-CMac05 Guest

I just want to say as I was browsing through this post I happened to notice that alot of these things have already been implementedmaking me love domino even more. And alot more of them are coming with frostfell tomorrow. I cant wait. Domino is definitely my favorite dev...a dev that actually listens to the players??? hm, odd concept but it works. Keep it up and keep giving us new stuff whenever you can...i can be as patient as I need to be knowing that you are actually listening and will add stuff when you can. I just redecorated my 5 room qeynos house and now have to do my FP one since it was decorated over a year ago and there is so much new stuff.
  11. ARCHIVED-Alycs Guest

Odd thing is, it was the decorating variety that brought me back to EQ2. I gave myself 6 months break. Before that was up, I was chomping at the bit to get my carp leveled again so I could decorate! And I love the variety that they have here.
    Domino, thank you for the neat TS stuff!
    The Menagerie on two servers
  12. ARCHIVED-Cinnimon Guest

I wonder why this thread keeps getting buried for this was the thread to add are wish list for furniture. Anyways I found some new and a matching stool that mathces the the T6 ornate ironwood round table. So if we can have these added someday would be cool.
    [IMG]
    This 'stool' was in the instanced zone for the brell quest.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    This last two where from the 'Frostfell' instance zoned. The 1st pic is the cabinet that can be used in many ways, even as upper cabient and the 2nd pic is more how I would like some of them books we get from the books quest to look instead the stacking kind all the time.
    (I havn't seen anyone request anymore furniture, as why I am not sure but I guess everyone is content or knows that half or most of the stuff you want doesn't ever get made into furniture could be why. I know the dev has other things to do right now but feel we need more then one item added in a GU if you ask me for the quest's being added are great but then once your done what do you have left? a stool? I was hoping for more)
  13. ARCHIVED-Barbai Guest

wow a necro post in tradeskill forum thats a rarity. :gets out his smithing hammer of pounding, can I kill it huh huh. I think alot of the ideas that were in the thread got put in at some form or another which is why it got buried. Then again I guess if I had more room then kelethin provides a bar type furniture would be nice.
  14. ARCHIVED-eqaddict101 Guest

hehe Don't kill it !!! Its a awesome thread and Domino is awesome for actually doing lots with it .. So many of the items we asked for were added in and hope to see more .. Sorry I'm greedy when it comes to house items!! Its just so much fun! There have been alot of new items added and I want to thank Domino yet again for this! P.S. Do ya think the easle will be added or was it and I didn't look back far enough?