Calling All Test Server Decorators!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I have a LOT of house items on Test. Ones from crafting one of everything for testing world events and new crafting content, ones from crafting things for screenshots, ones from testing and re-testing event quests on alt armies, etc.

Way ... too ... much ... stuff.

I've set up a dungeon with a boatload of tradeable stuff that I am willing to give away. Give me your Test character name and I will give you access so you can graze to your heart's content.

My one request is that you only grab stuff for your own personal use, NOT be greedy, grab it all and go on a resale binge. That'd be very not cool, and Test is better than that. :D

Once you have access, grab what you need, leave what you don't. If you feel the need to drop off some of your own extras once folks clear some space out of there, feel free to do so. :D

~Mum
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thanks in part to additional item donations from Kasa, we're now up to 901 house items, and 213 building block items that are up for adoption.

Once folks actually start asking to be added to take stuff, instead of adding more to the mix, I'll pull more stuff out of storage and drop it in there. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, Mum, just how much junk do you have to dump exactly? :)
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The place has over 1000 house items, and over 200 building blocks currently and I have TONS more I am either cramming in, or waiting for folks to adopt some to make more room in there. Kasa also added some lovely stuff.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Ummm ... 1154 house items, 236 building blocks, and Kasa is in there again unloading more. /shifty

I have more, but I'm trickling it in at this point as I check nooks, crannies, and alts. There will, of course, be even more in the coming 2 months as I test upcoming events. ;D (And as I get a second adventurer to 100 :D)
    Kasa and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Lisiana Member

I'd love to graze and possibly donate. I know I have house crates full of "schtuffs" that I am never gonna use :) if you'd like to add Lissi , thanks :)
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Lissi's been added.

I should have gone with a larger dungeon layout! 1263 normal/ 264 blocks and we're really trying to find nooks and crannies to drop more stuff. The thought of moving it all to a dungeon with more rooms is overwhelming, since it would all have to be done by hand, but I may go that route if more grazers don't, well ... graze ... soon. :D
  8. Kasa Well-Known Member

:oops: OMG LOL I should have been reading the forums, chats, says, shouts hehehe OK I'll stop till you say when you want more stuff put in. :D
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{giggle} No worries. *IF* I move it to a place with more rooms, I'll tackle it tomorrow, after more sleep. We have a 2000-item count (plus 2000 blocks) no matter which one we use. I just underestimated how much ... stuff would be going in and thought the fewer rooms would be more manageable. Silly me :D
  10. Kasa Well-Known Member

ROFL :D
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I am in the process of moving over 1500 items over to the new dungeon now, so folks who have access will see two dungeons with the same name for several hours. (The Crushbone one is the new one, the Lair of Scale is the old one)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kasa like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

My level 100 Carpy on Test, Spiritmaker, can make a lot of her own stuff, but I'm sure there are books out there I don't have. Count me in! :D

Uwk
    Kasa likes this.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I just logged for the night. I'll add you tomorrow. There's a lovely mix of crafted, quested and plundered stuff in there right now.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! Thanks! :)

Uwk
    Kasa likes this.
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Done ... we briefly hit 1300 + blocks last night, but are down to about 1100 now. {dance} More stuff will trickle in and out as folks adopt things, and packrats decide to drop stuff off. This is turning into a fun little thing for the Test community! I may even intentionally craft stuff for it as I see what sort of items are in high demand. (And grab some more colors of Vesspyr Willows to drop in to replace what seems popular :D)
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...Spiritmaker does have a ton of Nights of the Dead stuff she cranked out as part of a portfolio; did you want holiday stuff in there, or just generic? :)

Uwk
    Kasa likes this.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

There's already some holiday stuff in there, no worries about adding more. The entire idea has been to clear out storage space and get dusty decorations into the hands of those who can use them. :D
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{cough} 1817 items, 315 blocks. So don't be shy on asking for access and taking stuff, folks! And please DO spread the word - there are a lot of Test folks who don't use the forums and don't use the /test channel.

Anyone who has been given access is also able to give access to others through the /house interface when they are inside the dungeon.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So...we run the risk of -- gasp -- General chat... :eek:

Actually on Test, it's not too bad. :)

Uwk
    Kasa likes this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I have been in that place and she has amazing things in that dungeon and lots a flood of wonderful things to turn your empty
    place into a home :)
    some of those treasures she horded ( thank you ) is things you can't get anymore.
    Uh there's a kitty ( grabs cat ).