Calling All Test Server Decorators!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Yeah, those are the ones I think I was thinking of...not /claim after all, but not costing anything either. Thanks for the clarification! :) Sorry for any confusion, folks... :oops:

Uwk
  2. Kasa Well-Known Member

You are welcome :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Kasa Well-Known Member

We appreciate the praise!:)
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We're still going strong with this, with thousands of house items given away, 1999 items (+513 building blocks) in the dungeon waiting for homes, and over 1000 items still waiting to go into the dungeon.

So please, speak up if you'd like access. And folks who already have access, realize that you can also add folks to the access list if you trip over someone who needs furniture for their home(s) on Test.
  5. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

You can add moonpanthera
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Added. Raid as desired :)
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

There's still a few thousand house items looking for homes. (We had to make an overflow dungeon to handle the stuff that wouldn't fit in the main dungeon.)

Please DO spread the word to the newer folks that have joined us recently. It seems not all of them are using the /test channel, so have missed my random pings regarding names to add to the dungeon access.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There should be a lot more folks coming in, though, from the Heroes' Festival events, so that's a step in the right direction. :)

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Cindigo New Member

How does one use this /test channel? Just starting on the test server so I'd like to be informed.
    Pixistik and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

From the test server, just
    /join test

It'll tell you what channel number it is, and you can just chat in it like you would in general, etc.

When you're on another server, it is
    /join test.test

The nice thing about /test as opposed to /general is that it lets testers who are currently logged into the live servers to chat with those logged into Test - which can help when you need a specific crafter for a combine, need someone to help you kill a mob, finish an HQ, etc.
    Pixistik and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Add Mucissa please
  12. shatzie New Member

Add jalexi please... where is the home located at?
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'll add you folks as soon as possible. It is a dungeon (for more storage space and easier access), so go to any overland zone and select the dungeons tab on your character sheet. Find "Mum's Furniture Free-For-All" or something along those lines and select Edit.

Grab what you want for your home (don't worry about messing up a decorated area - we have plenty of stuff to still fit in there) and then you can use /house to exit the dungeon without having to run to either end of the dungeon for the entrance and exit :D
    shatzie and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. shatzie New Member

ahh... thanks mum, kept seeing word dungeon just didn't connect the dots l
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, most "dungeons" nowadays are big warehouses. ;->

Uwk
    who got 99 dungeon tokens, right before the Powers killed that... :-/
    shatzie likes this.
  16. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Would love to see them re-enable the dungeons for more than a storage area
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

Be sure to thank the people that exploited the system.
  18. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

What was the exploit? leveling?
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Actually, I think so, yeah. People found it a relatively easy way to power-level, without doing the official stuff the devs had created. Envy? ;->

Uwk
  20. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Its unfortunate that the powers that be refuse to see how bad it is to force the players down a certain path without giving them a choice of how to get there.
    I sometimes think its not the age of the game that causes customers to decide to move on, but decisions like just making player made dungeons a storage area, stat consolidations, taking the suburbs out of the main cities, releasing expansions without finishing it first, removing heroics and epics from lower level overland zones, nothing but a grindfest for upper levels, etc...
    I still like the game and the dev team, but doubt I will ever have a max level toon in it again.
    I blame SOE for adding the marketplace, but its on Daybreak for not improving anything except how to milk more money from it.
    Oh, back to the player made dungeons..please! turn them back on powers that be