Brawler Ethereal - Ironfist, the Breaker

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Xiaolong, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Pray New Member

Does this imply the current ethereals including this brawler eth will be viable weapons upon the new xpac release? If infact we are expected to wait an additional month vs proper development and release of the item to begin with? Anyone in this game would expect that as every other class have matching delay weapons and are viable options to 3/3 a brawler would be able to have the same in effective pairing. With the current delay mismatch it effects the dps greatly of a brawler. We have always been the red headed step children it feels but I would expect more accountability via the DEV team with a simple fix to the item delay. Problem solved. Not a brush off o u guys can fix our mess up next xpac
    Xiaolong likes this.
  2. Annna New Member

3. Genghes Active Member

the delay really doesn't matter for a brawler. With all three etherals my 10 parse auto average was 696652 dps, swapping out the . swapping out the main hand ethereal for the zlandi brawler 1h my 10 parse auto average was 643394. having split delays really doesn't matter......
  4. Liou_Unrest Active Member

It definitely makes timing our combat arts trickier. Which may mean more when we get our CA damage bump after ToT.
    Noizette likes this.
  5. Genghes Active Member

it still wont mean much once expac comes out, because we can alter weapon delay.......
  6. Genghes Active Member

if you want to time your ca's w/ the 2 melee ethereals just pay attention to the main hand delay. i'm telling you, this split delay doesn't really effect us.
  7. Pray New Member

Heroic Fight
    With dual Mismatched delay eths.

Same Delay Weaps,
    Ma'ael and one from Caisson (Same Fight Same Buffs)

3 Millionish Difference to me is significant. Thus being so I would still like the weapon fixed by the devs. As would the majority of other brawlers.
    Noizette likes this.
  8. Liou_Unrest Active Member

Yes, completely true.
  9. Noizette Active Member

Ah right. You mean with that weapon delay item that comes with the $140 edition? You are nuts if you think that is a satisfactory solution to this thread.
  10. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

They will come from normal gameplay too. They aren't exclusive to PE.

But yeah I agree this item should have just been made 6s originally.
  11. Genghes Active Member

You should post the out going dps for both parses. I have a hard time believing there is a 3mil dps difference solely from split delay weapons
  12. Noizette Active Member

Daily seemingly pointless bump :(